Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious, what is Sable pulling down? Good luck tomorrow.:nurse:
Onsa, is the one on the table playing with my son and a string type toy.
Samai is the one on the chest
Sable is the one on the cat tree looking at something (probably a moth)

Onsa and Samai I can officially adopt tomorrow.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I thought you had mentioned the names in the order we see them from left to right. So you are keeping the two kitten which resemble eachother in colour. They are all charming kittens.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I thought you had mentioned the names in the order we see them from left to right. So you are keeping the two kitten which resemble eachother in colour. They are all charming kittens.
No, because, that would have made sense. :)

Lisa911

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How old are they?
Oh ok...I was wondering because of the spay. I know that it can be done very early now. When I took mine to vet for first shots and checkup, I asked vet and he said I need to wait till five months to do it. He lives inside completely never going out. I don't want him to spray before he gets fixed....they assured me he wouldn't until six months so I was safe....I hope they are sure about that....

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is whatI have read:
"While spaying is traditionally recommended for kitties between 4 and 6 months of age, spaying as young as 8 weeks old is considered safe, according to Cat Channel. Many animal shelters actually spay kitties prior to adopting them out at this age. Each kitty is unique, though, and your vet may have recommendations of his own for your little one, to determine the best age to spay her. In addition, certain local laws may dictate when you spay your little one. Some municipalities specify that kitties must be spayed by 4 months of age, while others require it by 6 months of age, according to the American Veterinary Medical Association."

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Flash loved Foxy from the start, he always wants to follow her around and copies what she does, like a typical baby brother. Foxy allowing him to do so on the other hand...took a few weeks lol. She would hiss at him a lot in the beginning which is expected I guess, but now 6 weeks later they are best friends