Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Diego, although technically now my mom's cat, I raised this beautiful baby and I miss him dearly.

View attachment 242366 View attachment 242367
:thud::hearthrob::redheartpump: :loveeyes: Oh. My. Goodness! Extreme cuteness overload!!:lovecat3: How adorable! That little curved tail. Those sweet little curled back tootsies and that sweet smile! You have GOT to post that first picture in the 'Smiles' Thread :winkcat:

Tashanasha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:thud::hearthrob::redheartpump: :loveeyes: Oh. My. Goodness! Extreme cuteness overload!!:lovecat3: How adorable! That little curved tail. Those sweet little curled back tootsies and that sweet smile! You have GOT to post that first picture in the 'Smiles' Thread :winkcat:
And on top of that he's the most affectionate cat I have ever met! Always up for cuddles, loves to be held and carried (which isn't always that easy since he is a big cat :D ). He's a purring and kneading machine.

maiku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Diego, although technically now my mom's cat, I raised this beautiful baby and I miss him dearly.

View attachment 242366 View attachment 242367
oh wow yes that is a cute little sleeper. church does that to but you touch her belly and you get the claws lol. we call her sweet and then sour like sour patch kids lol. we named her after church from pet cemetary since she looks alot like it and she is evil lots of the time.

CandieM

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I once helped raise a tortie. I miss her sooo badly. She isn't mine and it isn't likely I'll ever see her again. Long story.

I hope to get a tortie of my own someday and post the photos here. Just the first few I saw made my heart melt. Prolly shouldn't look at all of them. I'd be on another crying jag again. :( ... Love the photos, by the way.

maiku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I once helped raise a tortie. I miss her sooo badly. She isn't mine and it isn't likely I'll ever see her again. Long story.

I hope to get a tortie of my own someday and post the photos here. Just the first few I saw made my heart melt. Prolly shouldn't look at all of them. I'd be on another crying jag again. :( ... Love the photos, by the way.
oh yes the ones especially to stay away from are posts that say my cat is dying and show sad photos i made the mistake of going on one of those and i cried so terrible=( i feel u for sure.