Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee decided to come up and keep me company last night and I just love her big bushy tail that she occasionally let's me touch..

20180129_203417.jpg

Here she is chasing a piece of spinach. I have no clue why. I dropped it and she honed right over to investigate it.. she batted it around and tried to eat it..Which gave me some adorable photos.

20180127_171832.jpg

20180127_171853.jpg

Jayess94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

firesky7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
missbhammock.jpg

Miss B lounging in a hammock. Sister to my girl Twink. Another so called feral kitty that after capture in only 1 day decided this was the place for her.
She was caught at 12 weeks old and her sister Twink at about 7 months (did not know there were 2 of these girls as Twink must have stayed hidden) Miss b is the most laid back and sweet girl ever and her favorite thing other than lounging around is to be combed along with her sister!)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 241702
Miss B lounging in a hammock. Sister to my girl Twink. Another so called feral kitty that after capture in only 1 day decided this was the place for her.
She was caught at 12 weeks old and her sister Twink at about 7 months (did not know there were 2 of these girls as Twink must have stayed hidden) Miss b is the most laid back and sweet girl ever and her favorite thing other than lounging around is to be combed along with her sister!)
firesky7 firesky7 - Miss B. is absolutely glorious!

They're amazing little animals, aren't they? Former ferals Love fiercely and unabashedly, with the whole of their Hearts and Spirits. If ever you have the time, won't you please share their stories here:

Fervour For Ferals.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittypa kittypa - Two years well spent; she's a raving beauty. She reminds me so much of my late Katina it's positively uncanny.

:)
Thank you. I have history with that kitty. Now I have a problem cat running her off and it’s breaking my heart. I’m having a hard time trying to get problem kitty neutered and it’s driving me mad.