post funny cat picture and memes here

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WARNING: You will be tempted to get mad and quit midway through this one; don't.  It's worth seeing it through to the end.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, that picture reminds me of when I had a possum hanging around my porch for several weeks, keeping close to the window for warmth, and the cats weren't thrilled by him being there.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A bad scenario I heard from a woman whose child was in play therapy with mine is that she had a cat.  Gained a boyfriend allergic to cats and told him to deal with it.  Married the boyfriend.  Had a baby.  All of a sudden, birth of the baby triggered it, the cat would jump into the window next to the bassinet while the baby was in the bassinet and start growling loudly several times a day.  They either were advised or believed the cat was a threat to the baby since the cat did this only around the baby.  Gave away the cat.  Few months later found out the baby was having several petit mal seizures a day, corresponding pretty closely to the number of times the cat growled around the baby.  The woman was so sad because (hindsight being 20/20) she realized the cat was trying to say the baby was in trouble, not threatening the baby.
That is total ignorance on the cat owners part. Cats are very insightful when it comes to illness and injury and anyone who pays attention to them would know. I was with someone for a year who didn't like my cats and I kept hoping he would at least be sensitive to them but it never happened. Needless to say he was gone. I figure a year is long enough, actually TOO LONG.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise