Pose For The Camera

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra says "thank you tarasgirl and 1CatOverTheLine" but please don't let my mom listen to you or she'll never put away that awful camera.
golondrina golondrina - Poor Sombra... forever hiding from the paparazzi!

@tarasgirl06 - Every now and then you get a "group photo" that really looks like it was posed. @posiepurrs has one of many many many Persians on her stairs somewhere on the site. For my own, this is among my favourites:

fork_hats.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Figgy is a camera contrarian, but she’s pretty so it usually looks good. In this photo, I had picked up the camera because she was totes spazzing out and trashing the place. It was hilarious. Soon as I pick up the camera she lays down like nothing going on here. :cloud9:

View attachment 250574
Little Figgy is so pretty kittypa kittypa . It does look like she is posing, I like how she has her paws placed together like it would be for a formal portrait.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bib is a "poser" now and then - especially right after a good brushing. "Quick - take my picture and then feed me!"

View attachment 250618
What an amazing portrait and the pose is wonderful - the tilt of the head, the direction of the eyes, the way Bob has positioned his paws! This is a very handsome photo of a very handsome cat, it looks like it could be a painting, also 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine !

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bib is really too beautiful for words. His furcoat is outstanding but how does he "wear" it in the New York temperature?
golondrina golondrina - He - and all the longhairs - Peanut, Black Friday, Clawed-Ya and Puff - shed their Winter coats, and sport shorter, lighter Summer coats, almost in the same way that affluent French girls changed their furs in the 1950s, in the days when the American Labour Day signaled and end to white shoes and white gloves.

Also: air conditioning.

;)

Jemrie79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His furcoat is outstanding but how does he "wear" it in the New York temperature?
golondrina golondrina - He - and all the longhairs - Peanut, Black Friday, Clawed-Ya and Puff - shed their Winter coats, and sport shorter, lighter Summer coats, almost in the same way that affluent French girls changed their furs in the 1950s, in the days when the American Labour Day signaled and end to white shoes and white gloves.

Also: air conditioning.

;)
Summer can get pretty hairy.

I mean the house.

Sometimes when I sweep the floor it’s like I’m just stirring the hair.