Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kieka Kieka - These are just stinking beautiful Snowshoe photos. Where's NightFury?

They're so incredibly beautiful, Kat... it's so hard to believe that they're... well... you know what they are.

;)

This thing is a real ham:

tailspring.jpg

but it's not an actual cat - it's just a stinking beautiful Snowshoe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kieka Kieka - These are just stinking beautiful Snowshoe photos. Where's NightFury?

They're so incredibly beautiful, Kat... it's so hard to believe that they're... well... you know what they are.

;)
Link does look so innocent in photos. Its decieving. :lol:

Photos of Nightfury are so much harder. This is 90% of them, he is just such a rich dark black.

20171001_142806.jpg

These are somewhat acceptable.
20170921_051738.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Link does look so innocent in photos. Its decieving. :lol:

Photos of Nightfury are so much harder. This is 90% of them, he is just such a rich dark black. These are somewhat acceptable.
Kieka Kieka -"Acceptable?" The third photo - the close-up - is better than you'll get at most professional studios for show cats. That's razor sharp, and really evokes personality.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - She was just as adorable as a kitten. Oooooo, Missy - I'm coming to steal you!
No chance, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Even if you would succeed to abduct Missy (by the way: you will need to sedate her :chillpill:) a Belgian cat will not be allowed to enter ⛔ the US due to Donald Trump's immigration restrictions. And on top of that, Missy is chipped.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wow! Your cats look amazing in pictures my Winnie is somewhat afraid of taking pictures... or she just attacks the phone because she is in a playful mood.:)
View attachment 198561
View attachment 198562
She is just spayed.
A good portion of my photos are blurry because the cats start coming at the camera too. I probably take 100 photos and get 3 good ones, lol. Link just likes to pose for a little while then he is done and starts playing again.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kieka Kieka why do Nightfury's eyes look blue in the second photo? Is that a black & white shot?
Yes, I did a black and white photo shoot with Fury one day in an attempt to actually get his features. His eyes range from an orange to solid yellow color depending on the lighting and since it was outside it picked up as the lighter end. It's interesting how varied the color of eyes can be depending on lighting. I get in photo shoot moods from time to time and just go camera crazy with them sometimes. One of Links young photos was from a series of Easter shoots I did, I didn't get any good ones of him with the baskets or eggs but I did get good ones of him walking around exploring after.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No chance, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Even if you would succeed to abduct Missy (by the way: you will need to sedate her :chillpill:) a Belgian cat will not be allowed to enter ⛔ the US due to Donald Trump's immigration restrictions. And on top of that, Missy is chipped.
mama africa mama africa - Ha! als de kat van huis is gestolen, dansen de muizen grensbewakers op tafel. No immigration laws will stop the International Cat Thief!

She surely is a delight, you know. *kissy kissy* to Miss Missy.