Pose For The Camera

JulietteTruong

Sassy but sweet calico girl
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I found this thread when I was searching to see if other people suspect their cats are little hams. Juno gets in a certain mood where, I swear, she's vogueing for the camera. Her poses sometimes remind me of those cat show photos I anyways see online (ok, granted, you can't see her full body, but that face!).
View attachment 396634
Wow she’s gorgeous! Very regal looking.

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow she’s gorgeous! Very regal looking.
I'm so tickled that you called her "regal" looking. When I got her, I decided to wait a bit to officially pick a name, so I could decide what fit her best. Among the front runners were the related names Juno, Junebug, and Juniper. I love all of them, but for different cats, and I decided this gal was definitely a Juno (a powerful Roman goddess). Seems she's lived up to her name 😺👑

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so tickled that you called her "regal" looking. When I got her, I decided to wait a bit to officially pick a name, so I could decide what fit her best. Among the front runners were the related names Juno, Junebug, and Juniper. I love all of them, but for different cats, and I decided this gal was definitely a Juno (a powerful Roman goddess). Seems she's lived up to her name 😺👑
P.s. it looks like you've got a diva queen ("queen" in the colloquial, non-cat sense) yourself!