Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Posted this cat's video with links on twitter and 3 fb Pages, with *Prayers*, hope, and love.
That's wonderful! :cheerleader::bouquet: I posted on my fb & twitter but I don't have many followers.
I just feel so sad for the poor thrown away animals in this world.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I had one, that had his check and part if his shoulder all torn up. This was before the big tnr project on my block and before I got tnr certified.. He was a very rough tom cat. I made a number of calls and this organization helped me get a trapper out and take him to the Humane Society. They took care of his wounds, gave him a Convenia shot and tnred him. He left the block. I was a bit relieved because this guy fought viciously. One other Tom cat got hit by a car and killed because THIS guy was chasing him away. 😥Tom cats are real vicious with fighting each other. I am not shocked by the wound in that picture, I have seen it as well. Time for tnr and saving lives. ❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the same thing two locations ago. One of the baggers at our supermarket used to talk about her cat and say she intended to get her spayed, knowing the good reasons for doing so. From time to time she would update us with the sad news that her cat had had another litter. I would again give her "the talk" and she would act ashamed, but never do anything. It breaks my heart.