Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My hats off to Todd, he is saving lives everyday. So happy that Lexi didn't have Prolapse and they are working on the parasites problem. Also happy to hear that Casey got the plate, screws and wires removed from the right side if the jaw. This baby has been through a lot with the initial gunshot wound and all the vet care /treatment he has endured since. He is a little trooper. I pray Myrtle can get his broken leg fixed. I hope the funds start pouring in for the vet care. If I am ever in a position to give, I would in a heart :redheartpump:. Todd, :rock:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I missing the post about the lost Tuxie? At any rate, please tell them to go to Petfinders and input the city and state or zip code. There is a filter on the site to locate specific coat colors but try black, black and white. Some tuxes get in with black. Also, the person needs to visit the shelters and animal control in person regularly because staff workers cannot keep track of all animals there. Newly incoming cats may be held from public view too. The person must ask and must check back to see if a cat held back is later put on the adoption floor. Older cats and cats picked up by animal control may only be kept a couple of days in some instances so the person must work quickly, regularly and diligently if they hope to find out if the cat is safe. They cannot just assume that a cat will be put up for adoption, especially an older cat. The person should also google lost cats, post pictures online of the lost cat and search locally by posting flyers, calling vets and rescue groups and by searching the area without fail. Please tell them that a scared cat may hide or be at high risk. As you know, Thrasher might not have survived if I had not kept up the search and it took two months to find her. Also, since the person was wondering if the cat left due to having other cats come into the home and may have been looking for a place with fewer cats, please make sure they know how many roommates Thrasher had as fosters around her over the past years and that she was ecstatic to come home and came in of her own free will once she was free to do so. That cat may have simply been scared by something or been taken. It could also be hurt and having trouble trying to get back. I know the cat is well loved and in that case, search quickly, search hard and don’t give up! It is not unusual for it to take time. That cat may well need help or reassurance. Fear can leave even an in and outdoor cat terrified and frozen in hiding. Never assume anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I missing the post about the lost Tuxie? At any rate, please tell them to go to Petfinders and input the city and state or zip code. There is a filter on the site to locate specific coat colors but try black, black and white. Some tuxes get in with black. Also, the person needs to visit the shelters and animal control in person regularly because staff workers cannot keep track of all animals there. Newly incoming cats may be held from public view too. The person must ask and must check back to see if a cat held back is later put on the adoption floor. Older cats and cats picked up by animal control may only be kept a couple of days in some instances so the person must work quickly, regularly and diligently if they hope to find out if the cat is safe. They cannot just assume that a cat will be put up for adoption, especially an older cat. The person should also google lost cats, post pictures online of the lost cat and search locally by posting flyers, calling vets and rescue groups and by searching the area without fail. Please tell them that a scared cat may hide or be at high risk. As you know, Thrasher might not have survived if I had not kept up the search and it took two months to find her. Also, since the person was wondering if the cat left due to having other cats come into the home and may have been looking for a place with fewer cats, please make sure they know how many roommates Thrasher had as fosters around her over the past years and that she was ecstatic to come home and came in of her own free will once she was free to do so. That cat may have simply been scared by something or been taken. It could also be hurt and having trouble trying to get back. I know the cat is well loved and in that case, search quickly, search hard and don’t give up! It is not unusual for it to take time. That cat may well need help or reassurance. Fear can leave even an in and outdoor cat terrified and frozen in hiding. Never assume anything.
My bad, just posted it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
URGENT! SAFE PLACE NEEDED FOR ABANDONED FRIENDLY KITTY. Todd says it hasn't moved from this busy intersection for 2days!
Its by that huge apartment complex where he feeds...I really hate people sometimes...
Posted this cat's video with links on twitter and 3 fb Pages, with *Prayers*, hope, and love.