pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl said: golondrina golondrina Probably a glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon! And if I don't "see" you before then, I want to wish you and sweet Sombra a very happy 2019 year!

tarasgirl thank you. It was because I was visiting your profile to send you a PM wishing you a happy and prosperous new year that I discovered your post in this thread.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl said: golondrina golondrina Probably a glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon! And if I don't "see" you before then, I want to wish you and sweet Sombra a very happy 2019 year!

tarasgirl thank you. It was because I was visiting your profile to send you a PM wishing you a happy and prosperous new year that I discovered your post in this thread.
Thank you so very much golondrina golondrina and Sombra! And I wish you the same. That saying you translated is one to think about -- maybe it is "the consolation of fools" but it is also many times very true. And yes, I think many of us have had this same problem before. I know I have, and it can be very frustrating! We want to communicate with one another! But as with so many things online, I believe the internet is always a work in progress, and it has not been around for that long. Also, anything created by humans is by its very nature prone to problems. *I am so glad we were able to wish one another a good year, though!*
IMG_1105.JPG
*Not exactly a tree this time, but Tarifa does enjoy her nightstand and windowsill perch!*:hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She’s very suspicious since usually “sharing the cat tree” means Clove climbing it at top speed to try and munch on the fluffy tail and then running away before she gets a smack!
Oh........................My.................Gosh........... !! Then she's showing amazing restraint !!!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
A few hours later I came back to this cuteness!
That's adorable!! Chili says that's MY baby!! "Lick lick lick!" I would love to see my Honeybee have friend to groom...she's always grooming myself and Jon...I am sure she would groom another kitty..she used to give Pumps licks in the morning when I held Pumps in my arms and dangle a foot in Bee's face-and Bee would give it a few good licks...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I started this thread 2 years ago with that brand new gigantic cat tower in the original post... I should do a before and after picture now.... it basically looks like it's been through World War 3 after 2 years of destruction between 2 cats :lolup: