pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How are they getting on together?
Pretty well—Chilli’s been sick so they haven’t played much the past couple of days but their interactions have been good. Chilli is being remarkably patient for not feeling well and Clove is being MOSTLY respectful. Today Chilli licked her head which was pretty cute!

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought two different cat trees for Christmas. This is the area they would frequent and relax on their old tree. The only one that is like alright, this is pretty cool.... let me check and see if it's comfortable is Tubby. I'm sure the others will come around soon.

View attachment 268679
I can’t decide whose expression is the cutest!! :loveeyes:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty well—Chilli’s been sick so they haven’t played much the past couple of days but their interactions have been good. Chilli is being remarkably patient for not feeling well and Clove is being MOSTLY respectful. Today Chilli licked her head which was pretty cute!
:lovecat3::kneading:*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!* Sending snorgles and best wishes for Chilli to feel better soon! and for continued progress in their relationship!:goldstar::cloud9:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Since the little prima donnas refuse to share and none of them will use the platform or lower circle on the one tree, I had to come up with a solution to the serious issue of three cats and two cat trees. Not elegant but at least it stopped the complaining. :rolleyes3:

B39E636C-EA8F-4995-98AE-4D0622BD020F.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the little prima donnas refuse to share and none of them will use the platform or lower circle on the one tree, I had to come up with a solution to the serious issue of three cats and two cat trees. Not elegant but at least it stopped the complaining. :rolleyes3:

View attachment 268740
Looks very nice to me!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately we never use the dining room table and chairs. I don’t mind dedicating a chair if it keeps peace in the household. :)
I have a laissez-faire policy when it comes to furniture. The only places off-limits in our home are places that would be potentially risky, such as the stove, and my desk, where I have my desktop and peripherals.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I have a laissez-faire policy when it comes to furniture. The only places off-limits in our home are places that would be potentially risky, such as the stove, and my desk, where I have my desktop and peripherals.
Oh, I don’t care that they’re on the dining table or chairs; it’s just the disarray. I like a neat house. But reducing hissy fits is more important. :) Mine can go anywhere except for the kitchen counter and stove top or kitchen table—and I don’t get too excited when they get up there occasionally (except for the stove), but The Spouse gets all cranky about it. He once threw away an entire cantaloupe half just because Iris gave it a little exploratory lick. :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory That's very silly, I agree! Rinsing would do, if necessary...:sigh: And I still think your room looks very beautiful. Just sayin'. I like a neat home, too, but I don't see anything "not neat" in that photo you posted.
golondrina golondrina Probably a glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon! And if I don't "see" you before then, I want to wish you and sweet Sombra a very happy 2019 year!
IMG_1076.JPG
*The Big Blueness surveying HIS domain*:redheartpump:

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I wonder why this thread is not showing in my mail page since it is dated today and is one of the threads I'm watching and in which I'm participating?
It happens to me, too, golondrina golondrina . And not only with this thread but also with other threads. I’ve never figured out why.