pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My babies got a new tower today. Their old one was ten years old and falling apart. They also got a large sisal ball scratcher. You can see the old tower in the background of the first two pictures. Sorry my phone doesn't take better pictures.

Teo likes his new toy

Toby inspecting the new scratch ball

Monster enjoying the new tower

Lilly likes the hidey hole

Teo loves the hammock

Muffin checking things out

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My babies got a new tower today. Their old one was ten years old and falling apart. They also got a large sisal ball scratcher. You can see the old tower in the background of the first two pictures. Sorry my phone doesn't take better pictures.

Teo likes his new toy
Wow! That's a super tree!

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is the Taj Mahal of cat trees.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, on your phone, scroll all the way down to the end of the page and you'll see Mobile/Desktop. Switch to Desktop and your page will be like the normal browser page. Easier to navigate than on Mobile mode.
I surf 100% from me iPhone and iPad and both are in Desktop mode ;)

Yep, if you read my post again, you'll see I do have it on desktop mode. Sometimes I am able to use the purraise, but it doesn't always come up when I click on it.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear you're having all those problems. I only ever post from my PC so I have no idea what the site looks like from a phone. (My phone is basically one step up from two cans tied together with a  long piece of string..........:anon: )

As you've probably heard TCS is going through some big changes at the moment. Hopefully the new TCS is going to be much easier to use from a phone. I'll pass all these things on so we can work on the problems.

Ahhh, that makes sense.
[emoji]128516[/emoji] Hahahaha! Two cans tied together with a long piece of string! [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Well I just have a little Motorola Android from Verizon, not one of the larger phones most people have now, like the iPhones.
I was just glad to finally have a smart phone. I've had it for about 2 years, I think.

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, that makes sense.
[emoji]128516[/emoji] Hahahaha! Two cans tied together with a long piece of string! [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Well I just have a little Motorola Android from Verizon, not one of the larger phones most people have now, like the iPhones.
I was just glad to finally have a smart phone. I've had it for about 2 years, I think.
Smart phones aren't.  I've seen far too many people using phones with broken screens.  When I accidentally dropped my phone, a fall that would have left a dent and a scratch on a flip phone shattered my phone.  And my last phone broke, not from my stupidity, but from what was probably either the hard drive or the CPU crashing and burning (good news was that the manufacturer's warranty covered it completely).

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, we had to get rid of the cats' tree due to Hecate spraying it alot at the height of her heat cycles... turns out you can't wash them... I tried and ruined it.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smart phones aren't.  I've seen far too many people using phones with broken screens.  When I accidentally dropped my phone, a fall that would have left a dent and a scratch on a flip phone shattered my phone.  And my last phone broke, not from my stupidity, but from what was probably either the hard drive or the CPU crashing and burning (good news was that the manufacturer's warranty covered it completely).

LOL! Yes, I often referr to my phone as "kinda smart." Or as much the autocorrect changes things, a "smart ass phone!" Lol!
Yes, I have seen a lot of people with those big phones, the screen is shattered or cracked. I have never had that problem.
Even if I've accedentily dropped it, it's never done that. I don't even have a case or cover for mine, because they don't fit mine.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious as to what phone you have.  I have an iPhone 6SE and recommend it highly.  You can get reasonably priced soft cases for many models of smartphones/iPhones on thecatfair.com .  The owner(?) is very nice and the service is excellent.  Just FYI.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious as to what phone you have.  I have an iPhone 6SE and recommend it highly.  You can get reasonably priced soft cases for many models of smartphones/iPhones on thecatfair.com .  The owner(?) is very nice and the service is excellent.  Just FYI.:nod:

Not an iPhone, or anything like that.
I just got it at Verizon, when I switched to them over 2 yrs ago.
It came w/ their "pre pay" monthly plan kind of thing.
(I have the 45.00/mo. Plan for unlimited talk & text.)
It was a 200.00 phone, on sale for 100.00. I just can't see paying much more than that for a phone, when they date so fast now days.
Here's a cpl of pictures,
:hijack: Sorry everyone, didn't mean for this to happen.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a nice phone and that's a good price for your plan!  Motorola makes good devices -- I've had some in the past.  If I didn't have mine, I'd look into that. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Looks like a nice phone and that's a good price for your plan!  Motorola makes good devices -- I've had some in the past.  If I didn't have mine, I'd look into that. 
Thanks! Yea, it's been a pretty good phone, except there isn't a lot of storage space. I'd love the new google pixl phone, for that reason, but $$$!!

Every time I get a notice for updates, it can't do it, because there isn't enough space. It's not like I have tons of apps on there, that didn't already come on the phone, so It's annoying.

I took photobucket off hoping it would free up enough space, but it still gave me the same message. I mean, I do have quite a few pictures on there, but not "That" many......so...

I have transferred most of them to my computer, but there are some, even saved elsewhere, I want to keep on there. Pictures of Angel etc...

Pinterest & Pandora are the only other ones I have put on there, so anyway, that's the only thing I hate about it.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get one of those little SD cards for your phone and transfer everything you can to it then clear your cache.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This phone doesn't have one. No slot for one, like my old phone did.....  I already transferred a lot of photos onto my computer, but there are some I'd just like to keep on there.