pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hauspanther.com is a great database for all things stylish for felines and those who love them.  You may have seen site owner Kate Benjamin on Animal Planet's "MY CAT FROM HELL" or perused the books she co-authored with Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy.  Check it out!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise

@ileen, Since you said you don't have floor space for a tree, How about some cat shelves on a wall?  I know there was a thread a while back by a member who did some & it turned out great.

They were really nice tasteful ones too. I'm sure if you searched for some, there would be all kinds/styles. 

I don't remember who it was though, or I'd post a link.

Maybe some of the mods will know, or remember.  @Margd, Do you remember??
Thanks, I am thinking about some cat shelves in the bedroom. I did give up a shelf in a shelving unit for Luciano by removing all my picture frames from it & putting a pillow in there for him to recline upon, but he hasn't started using it. Meanwhile when the frames were in there, he was jumping up into it and knocking them over to be there. The storage loft in the bedroom has a ladder away from the wall (except at the top). I could put shelves behind the ladder, but if he wanted to, he could just rest on the ladder rungs. Maybe I will put some shelves up that make steps up to the loft. It would require getting rid of some wall art. There's not a lot of available wall space in my apartment either. :)

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the house is on the right & the shed is on the left.  the National park starts not far (20-100 metres) to the top & left of the shed, 3/4 of my property is on the other side of the road (they never ever go near the road, I take them behind the shed for walkies)   
it took me 12 years to rip down all the fences, it lets the animals run free without hurting themselves  
   the whole place is protected by a Conservation Covenant, so it is protected forever  

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Now that is really cool. I have to show this to Jon. He's always chopping stuff down and moving things around-so maybe we have a dead tree that we can make into a stepping stool for the cats or rather Honeybee since pumps no longer goes into the woods..hoping this spring she will now that I have her on the steroids daily. She was playing last night. She was the queen of the woods in her younger years. she left at 6am and you saw her briefly for a minute and she wouldn't come back until dinner time. and no one can catch her. She can hear the slightest human noise and be gone like a rocket if someone tries to catch her. This tree is very cool!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The tree can certainly be called a, "cat tree."  As to that thing in the tree, wellllll....

I guess if I can pet the foxes when I feed them, you're entitled to being a Bobcat Slave.   

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise