pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
daddy got a new mobile & said I can go & climb trees & he will take photos of me :camera:
how is this? I rolled on the ground & now I am on this tree
2018.01.27_10h22m37s_001_.jpg

"that is not a tree, we will go to a bigger tree", "there you go, up you get"
how is this daddy, ain't I up high? I am a bit scared
2018.01.27_10h24m39s_002_.jpg

"you can go higher"
all the way up there?
"yes, don't be a chicken, be a cat"
2018.01.27_10h29m46s_005_.jpg

if I must, I will be a brave cat
2018.01.27_10h30m16s_006_.jpg

how is this, is that better?
2018.01.27_10h27m45s_003_.jpg

"that's great, but you do know you are on a low branch, you can go higher"
what, up there?
2018.01.27_10h31m30s_007_.jpg

to be continued .....

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
daddy got a new mobile & said I can go & climb trees & he will take photos of me :camera:
View attachment 216204
View attachment 216205
"you can go higher"
all the way up there?
View attachment 216206
View attachment 216207
View attachment 216208
what, up there?
View attachment 216209
to be continued .....
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Nice shots, as always - but there is no way you're ever getting that cat tree in the house!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 - Samai's coat is so pretty - and look - she's looking out at the barbecue grill, wishing for Summer - just like I do!

;)
OMG, I forgot the grill was even there. A friend gave it to me and I've never used it. (it wasn't new). I meant to put it in the dumpster and just forgot about it. Maybe I'll do that when the snow melts.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 216204
View attachment 216205
"you can go higher"
all the way up there?
View attachment 216206
View attachment 216207
View attachment 216208
what, up there?
View attachment 216209
to be continued .....
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Is it Menace or Monster who is climbing to heaven ?
I'm getting dizzy, just by looking at these pictures...

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Is it Menace or Monster who is climbing to heaven ?
I'm getting dizzy, just by looking at these pictures...
I do not know, they are really identical twins, the only way I can tell is Menace likes to sleep on the top part of daddy's chair. or I wait till Menace does his Dennis the Menace impression, but Monster does it now too. Monster used to do his Jekyll & Hyde impression, but Menace does it now too as well. I really can't tell them apart anymore :blackcat2: :blackcat2:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I do not know, they are really identical twins, the only way I can tell is Menace likes to sleep on the top part of daddy's chair. or I wait till Menace does his Dennis the Menace impression, but Monster does it now too. Monster used to do his Jekyll & Hyde impression, but Menace does it now too as well. I really can't tell them apart anymore :blackcat2: :blackcat2:
That's hilarious! you will have to train them to meow at you=then you can tell them apart, or you can try..they may just tell you to take a hike regardless...but it will be fun to meow at them-and see if they answer you.

I love making Honeybee howl at me...she get's quite annoyed with my meowing when I refuse to obey by opening said door that she's meowing in front of...it's hilarious to get her to chatter back at me...:flail:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's hilarious! you will have to train them to meow at you=then you can tell them apart, or you can try..they may just tell you to take a hike regardless...but it will be fun to meow at them-and see if they answer you.

I love making Honeybee howl at me...she get's quite annoyed with my meowing when I refuse to obey by opening said door that she's meowing in front of...it's hilarious to get her to chatter back at me...:flail:
foxxycat foxxycat - The meowing thing doesn't always work. Black Friday and Clawed-Ya have identical voices, so unless you can see Clawed-Ya's white locket, it's anybody's guess!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
foxxycat foxxycat - The meowing thing doesn't always work. Black Friday and Clawed-Ya have identical voices, so unless you can see Clawed-Ya's white locket, it's anybody's guess!
Well...um I don't have any more ideas...make each of them have their own style meow even if they sound alike..make one do a long drawn out meeeeoooooow and the other cat teach em to chirp. 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

they do meow at me, usually at 4 in the morning when they want to get let out
when I go to find them, I do meow & they meow back; if I call their names, they don't answer