pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Meowing at them is probably best; I expect they have trouble understanding you with that Aussie accent!

View attachment 216362 View attachment 216362 View attachment 216362 View attachment 216362 View attachment 216362 View attachment 216362
they understand me 'cause they were born downunder too :drinking: :barf:

beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer , those are beautiful captures!
thank you :camera:

they must have heard me when I said only Menace goes on the top of daddy's chair

2018.01.28_18h33m40s_002_.jpg

now I really can't tell them apart
I thought 'cause they have been chipped, at least I can tell them apart once a year when I take them to the vet as he has a chip reader :einstein:
but what if they were mixed up from the start? as they were first called Bonnie & Clyde until the vet said you have no Bonnie's but you have 2 Clyde's :seesaw: but what if the vet got it right & the Shire got the registration wrong????
I think it is better me having a drink & just meowing at them or calling them my "Purring Panthers" :drinking:

2018.01.28_18h36m50s_003_.jpg

is that Menace up the top in his usual spot or is that Monster? Menace may have moved as Monster was up there & he pushed Menace off the top spot :dunno: :doh: :rolleyes3: :gaah: :runaround: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

they must have heard me when I said only Menace goes on the top of daddy's chair

View attachment 216387

I thought 'cause they have been chipped, at least I can tell them apart once a year when I take them to the vet as he has a chip reader :einstein:
but what if they were mixed up from the start? as they were first called Bonnie & Clyde until the vet said you have no Bonnie's but you have 2 Clyde's :seesaw: but what if the vet got it right & the Shire got the registration wrong????
I think it is better me having a drink & just meowing at them or calling them my "Purring Panthers" :drinking:

View attachment 216389

is that Menace up the top in his usual spot or is that Monster? Menace may have moved as Monster was up there & he pushed Menace off the top spot :dunno: :doh: :rolleyes3: :gaah: :runaround: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
It must be awesome to have these two beautiful cats keeping you on your toes! Maybe you should keep notes of their precise locations at all times, but then, you would not be able to take your eyes off of them either. :) Don't worry, it will all work out!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
K

View attachment 216387

View attachment 216389

beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Just enjoy the company and the antics of your beautiful identical twins Purring Panthers and forget about 'who is who ?'

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It must be awesome to have these two beautiful cats keeping you on your toes! Maybe you should keep notes of their precise locations at all times, but then, you would not be able to take your eyes off of them either. :) Don't worry, it will all work out!
it is grouse, I wish I could feel my toes (bad back) :sigh:
I live in the bush & it is not far from the den, so they just run off (they learnt when I am doing something or not looking at them & they run off) :bat: they are due to go to the vet & I have been thinking how to get them to stay around so I can take them to the vet

beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Just enjoy the company and the antics of your beautiful identical twins Purring Panthers and forget about 'who is who ?'
I think that is the best option :jump:

I just a reminder from the vet, he has their names wrong, maybe I gave him too much moonshine on the last visit

2018.01.29_12h30m01s_001_.jpg

I hope he didn't drink any b4 he "fixed" them

am I broken.jpg

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - with some chicken necks ?
they eat the chicken necks then take off :yummy:
I had one stay during the night last night but like usual, he wanted to out before dawn
it was a hot day today, in the mid 30's & they never came around for brekkie
they both came back not long b4 sunset & they weren't hungry
as soon as the sun went down, they were off again
you would think they would want to stay inside with the air-con on really hot days

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
daddy got a new mobile & said I can go & climb trees & he will take photos of me :camera:
how is this? I rolled on the ground & now I am on this tree
View attachment 216204
"that is not a tree, we will go to a bigger tree", "there you go, up you get"
how is this daddy, ain't I up high? I am a bit scared
View attachment 216205
"you can go higher"
all the way up there?
"yes, don't be a chicken, be a cat"
View attachment 216206
if I must, I will be a brave cat
View attachment 216207
how is this, is that better?
View attachment 216208
"that's great, but you do know you are on a low branch, you can go higher"
what, up there?
View attachment 216209
to be continued .....
:thud:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 216387

View attachment 216389

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: