Contest Picture Of The Month - Cats On Chairs!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Tarasgirl. I am always tempted to make Cucumella participate in the various threads although I often end up by missing her more than ever. It hurts so much.
I empathize so much, golondrina golondrina , having so many beloveds up there watching over me. Sometimes I am amazed that I endure. But in my case, there are three right here with me and they are wonderfully comforting and inspiring for me. Precious memories of our beloved ones sometimes hurt very much, but at the same time we are grateful we have those memories, yes?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous pic. That is a LOT of cat.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That is a whole big spotted mess of trouble! Don't get me wrong - I'm not sayin' that just because he keeps a Bobcat - who can jump twelve feet, who steals shoes and eats recliners - in the house that @basscat has a screw loose, I just mean... well... he has at least one screw that really isn't all that tight.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Tarasgirl. I am always tempted to make Cucumella participate in the various threads although I often end up by missing her more than ever. It hurts so much.
I'm so sorry. I did not know she was in the past. She lives here with us. Blessings on you and her and all yours.

~Peace~
kp

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That is a whole big spotted mess of trouble! Don't get me wrong - I'm not sayin' that just because he keeps a Bobcat - who can jump twelve feet, who steals shoes and eats recliners - in the house that @basscat has a screw loose, I just mean... well... he has at least one screw that really isn't all that tight.
Well, and look at those PAWS. I mean!!!!
funny-pictures-cat-grew-into-lion.jpg