Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes he is!

Thank you Cindy, I will look tomorrow & let you know. 😊

Yes, I did, nice little soak. Not to long though. Just fed the kittos, now I've got to go make some dinner! Going to make my homemade pizza! 😁 Haven't done it in a while. Then, Netflix & chillax! 🤞

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't get much sleep. Maybe 6 hrs. Today he is wanting me in here almost constantly. I've barely had any time to myself at all.
He's being very sweet, but I could use a break! Almost 2:00 now, & I haven't even drunk a whole bottle of water. ( I usually drink about 4/ day). He's laying on my tummy now. Nxt gabapentin dose isn't until 3:00. Maybe once that sets in & being up most of the day, he'll be more chill for tonight.
I did get a couple of good videos a little earlier though. ❤
...but mommy needs some mommy time!

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, found these. Seems to be one of the few that are tall enough, & 5 steps vs/ 4.
I think I'll be getting these, instead of my dad making some. Wood is expensive now, plus his time w/ still doing a lot for my mom.
will just be e quicker & easier.

Best Pet Supplies Pet Steps and Stairs with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam for Dogs and Cats
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L42MKC3/?tag=thecatsite

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, found these. Seems to be one of the few that are tall enough, & 5 steps vs/ 4.
I think I'll be getting these, instead of my dad making some. Wood is expensive now, plus his time w/ still doing a lot for my mom.
will just be e quicker & easier.

Best Pet Supplies Pet Steps and Stairs with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam for Dogs and Cats
Nice, and nice choice of colors, too!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Getting the gray linen. I text my parents & told my dad this w would just be easier, cost of wood, him still helping mom, etc...
and they got it for me!
so that's a big relief. Something crossed off the list. Tues I'm going to Walmart, so will get the storage box for litter box then.
Cleaning for my parents Thurs. So will see if dad can help cut it & smooth edges.

I had a ( newest) monthly client cancel me the same day I was picking Panther up from ER to take to the vet, so mom said she'd take the spot. Helps us both. Especially now after her break.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Getting the gray linen. I text my parents & told my dad this w would just be easier, cost of wood, him still helping mom, etc...
and they got it for me!
so that's a big relief. Something crossed off the list. Tues I'm going to Walmart, so will get the storage box for litter box then.
Cleaning for my parents Thurs. So will see if dad can help cut it & smooth edges.

I had a ( newest) monthly client cancel me the same day I was picking Panther up from ER to take to the vet, so mom said she'd take the spot. Helps us both. Especially now after her break.
That's a nice choice. It's good how everything is fitting into place, too!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost med time. He's still sleeping on me. I've been in here for an hr & 1/2! He's going to have to chill after, because I need food & hopefully a nap!!! I think Jess, the girl upstairs isn't hm, so if he cries a little, he may have to settle himself. I need a break.
IMG_20211003_143117781.jpg

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also, found these. Seems to be one of the few that are tall enough, & 5 steps vs. 4. I think I'll be getting these, instead of my dad making some. Wood is expensive now, plus his time still doing a lot for my mom. Will just be e quicker & easier.

I noticed the price depends on which fabric you select. Some fabrics are cheaper than the solid gray, so you don't have to pay $70.

The reason most others are not tall enough is they are made for living room furniture, not beds. So you have a lot of choices for couch steps.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally got him settled after his 3:00 dose. Got to shower, take out trash, & finally lay down for a little over an hr. Could've kept sleeping, but knew Honey would be waiting for dinner. Fed her, chkd on Panther. Fed him, then noticed his bk end was a little trembly again... hasn't done that in days. So got the warm compress & put it on as well as did some massaging. It seems to have helped. While laying there, he reached for more dinner, so here you see the most spoiled baby..... getting his warm compress, massaged & eating..all at the same time!
IMG_20211003_192843249_HDR~3.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally got him settled after his 3:00 dose. Got to shower, take out trash, & finally lay down for a little over an hr. Could've kept sleeping, but knew Honey would be waiting for dinner. Fed her, chkd on Panther. Fed him, then noticed his bk end was a little trembly again... hasn't done that in days. So got the warm compress & put it on as well as did some massaging. It seems to have helped. While laying there, he reached for more dinner, so here you see the most spoiled baby..... getting his warm compress, massaged & eating..all at the same time!
View attachment 397320
Awww, good on ya! Your massage therapy undoubtedly helps Panther feel more comfortable. And he deserves being spoiled! :heartshape: Great that you got to do some stuff. Elvis is on my lap purring away and "snouting" my hand. He's obviously sending love and encouragement to Panther and you!
IMG_2186.JPG

Sleepy Elvis :redheartpump::petcat:

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The cheapest fabric for the 5-step staircase you want is the pawprints I copied a picture of at $62.64 so I would get that one, not gray.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you know anybody with a social media account who would be happy to post your GFM request?
I've asked a couple of people, but not sure how much they'll share it. My sister posted it. I wanted to reach out to a couple more friends today, but just couldn't with Panthers neediness today. I haven't gotten to eat before 8 almost every night. Eating a salad now. ( Since I had pizza last night, trying to balance it out. Lol)

..and as for the steps, that wouldn't match any of my stuff. The gray is only $66. So just a few more. My parents got it for me.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've asked a couple of people, but not sure how much they'll share it. My sister posted it. I wanted to reach out to a couple more friends today, but just couldn't with Panthers neediness today. I haven't gotten to eat before 8 almost every night. Eating a salad now. ( Since I had pizza last night, trying to balance it out. Lol)

..and as for the steps, that wouldn't match any of my stuff. The gray is only $66. So just a few more. My parents got it for me.
If they are on social media, their followers will see it, and their followers, and so on.
Good! That's very nice of them. Hope it helps Panther a lot!

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Panther is needy because he can't play, see Honey, or climb the cat tree. Your life will be back to normal before you know it.

Please drink a normal amount of water every day. Since he is in the bathroom, you don't need any free time to fill up a glass at the sink.

I was on the same webpage and saw the gray is $70. Did you see a lower price for it from a different seller?