One Word Story Game

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best day ever was when clouds were puffy and white. First, I gazed into my cat's eyes which twinkeled with delight. Rubbing his fur with my brush, I noticed something in his eyes. It was bright and yet sparkly, suddenly my sister jumped over and shouted "YEEHAW!" I said, "What do you think you're messing with?" Then I farted and passed out! Later my kitty meowed, she smelled my sister's ear wax and quietly began to choke! I grabbed hold of the cat and done what most sockless wonders can't manage ... I grabbed the HulaHoop and HulaHooped. "Meeeooooowwww," said fluffy!! "Hush," my sweet. I fell down on the pile of dirty laundry which was dirty! Woops ..."Smelly!" I reached down, picked a scarf, and blew wind. "Woops, I thought we came with to...ahhh, this tasty candy is a squirmy worm YUCK!

Let's go to bed...I'm feeling very sick, so close to passing gas that i almost fainted.

Incidentally, your

zazi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My best day ever was when clouds were puffy and white. First, I gazed into my cat's eyes which twinkeled with delight. Rubbing his fur with my brush, I noticed something in his eyes. It was bright and yet sparkly, suddenly my sister jumped over and shouted "YEEHAW!" I said, "What do you think you're messing with?" Then I farted and passed out! Later my kitty meowed, she smelled my sister's ear wax and quietly began to choke! I grabbed hold of the cat and done what most sockless wonders can't manage ... I grabbed the HulaHoop and HulaHooped. "Meeeooooowwww," said fluffy!! "Hush," my sweet. I fell down on the pile of dirty laundry which was dirty! Woops ..."Smelly!" I reached down, picked a scarf, and blew wind. "Woops, I thought we came with to...ahhh, this tasty candy is a squirmy worm YUCK!

Let's go to bed...I'm feeling very sick, so close to passing gas that i almost fainted.

Incidentally, your pants

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh,

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it

zazi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller

laurelism

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller then

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time
dipstick

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you
better