One Word Story Game

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best day ever was when clouds were puffy and white. First, I gazed into my cat's eyes which twinkeled with delight. Rubbing his fur with my brush, I noticed something in his eyes. It was bright and yet sparkly, suddenly my sister jumped over and shouted "YEEHAW!" I said, "What do you think you're messing with?" Then I farted and passed out! Later my kitty meowed, she smelled my sister's ear wax and quietly began to choke! I grabbed hold of the cat and done what most sockless wonders can't manage ... I grabbed the HulaHoop and HulaHooped. "Meeeooooowwww," said fluffy!! "Hush," my sweet. I fell down on the pile of dirty laundry which was dirty! Woops ..."Smelly!" I reached down, picked a scarf, and blew wind. "Woops, I thought we came with to...ahhh, this tasty candy is a squirmy worm YUCK!

Let's go to bed...I'm feeling very sick, so close to passing gas that i almost fainted.
oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch what you eat.

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out came sparks,"OH, Those bunions!