One Word Story Game

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01
My best day ever was when clouds were puffy and white. First, I gazed into my cat's eyes which twinkeled with delight. Rubbing his fur with my brush, I noticed something in his eyes. It was bright and yet sparkly, suddenly my sister jumped over and shouted "YEEHAW!" I said, "What do you think you're messing with?" Then I farted and passed out! Later my kitty meowed, she smelled my sister's ear wax and quietly began to choke! I grabbed hold of the cat and done what most sockless wonders can't manage ... I grabbed the HulaHoop and HulaHooped. "Meeeooooowwww," said fluffy!! "Hush," my sweet. I fell down on the pile of dirty laundry which was dirty! Woops ..."Smelly!" I reached down, picked a scarf, and blew wind. "Woops, I thought we came with to...ahhh, this tasty candy is a squirmy worm YUCK!

Let's go to bed...I'm feeling very sick, so close to passing gas that i almost fainted.
oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01
My best day ever was when clouds were puffy and white. First, I gazed into my cat's eyes which twinkeled with delight. Rubbing his fur with my brush, I noticed something in his eyes. It was bright and yet sparkly, suddenly my sister jumped over and shouted "YEEHAW!" I said, "What do you think you're messing with?" Then I farted and passed out! Later my kitty meowed, she smelled my sister's ear wax and quietly began to choke! I grabbed hold of the cat and done what most sockless wonders can't manage ... I grabbed the HulaHoop and HulaHooped. "Meeeooooowwww," said fluffy!! "Hush," my sweet. I fell down on the pile of dirty laundry which was dirty! Woops ..."Smelly!" I reached down, picked a scarf, and blew wind. "Woops, I thought we came with to...ahhh, this tasty candy is a squirmy worm YUCK!

Let's go to bed...I'm feeling very sick, so close to passing gas that i almost fainted.
oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch what

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch what you

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch what you eat.

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oooooh, my head ... it seems larger than Texas and smaller than Uzbekistan. Next time dipstick you better watch what you eat.

Next

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Next day

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oz'sMum

Next day
grandmother

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Next day grandmother called

tyler502

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out came

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out came sparks

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out came sparks,"OH

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Next day grandmother called and danced around the fire before dinner. Out came sparks,"OH, Those