New on the Block

3catlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! :wavey: Just wanted to write a quick "official" intro post. I'm a long time cat owner & have had 3 cats for most of my adult life so far. Currently, we have 3 male cats - Phisher (15 yrs), Tiki (11 yrs) and Mango (11 months). I love them all dearly & can't imagine life without them.

I'm glad to be in your company on this board, and happy to have come across this community. Thank you for having me!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello 3CatLady, Phisher, Tiki and Mango, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Your boys are beautiful. Glad that you've joined us.

Do browse around the site for its many good reads and informative forum threads. And also do post more photos of your boys for us to see ;)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!
You've joined just as we've moved from one platform to another so you may find us a bit confused for awhile but we're very glad you joined. Phisher, Tiki and Mango are beautiful cats and whoever has that cuddly belly is just asking for kisses!

This is a great site with a tremendous amount of information available and many years of accumulated wisdom when it comes to taking care of cats. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There is almost always someone who knows the answer. I hope we see lots more of you and those gorgeous kitties!