Need prayers,vibes,good thoughts for Vidia

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When they can't smell, they don't eat.  If she was extremely congested, it's no wonder she wasn't wanting to eat well.  I'm sure the stress of the vet hospital did figure into things, and it was good for her to be there getting IV fluids, meds, and nutrition since she was so ill.  Don't second guess your decision, especially since she's doing well now.  She sounds like such a love!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It wasn't my decision, I thought she could get meds and come home. Since I foster it is up to the rescue. But I'm thankful she's home and on the mend. She's going to make someone a fabulous lap cat. She rubs against me, this morning she crawled up my pant leg to get attention. She kneads on you with her paws also. Such a sweetie!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like she's making wonderful progress!  If you have the capabilities, we'd love to see pics of her!

muffincat1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a Reiki Master....sending You and Your Baby Healing through Love and Light!!!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the only one I have on the computer so far. Working on more but our computer is a dinosaur.
Thank you for the healing thoughts. She seems much healthier already, trying to shootout the door to her room each time I go in there!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh. My. Goodness!! She's stunning!!  Praying she continues on the road to recovery and that she's adopted into a furrever home soon!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know isn't she beautiful?? She is very tiny too. And the sweetest thing. She would make some little girl the perfect lap kitten, she loves to be held.

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update: Vidia is all better. Hopefully she will be going to her forever home with a new sister (6 month old calico) to play with. The sister is spayed and inside only, so far sounds great!
Thank ya'll again for thoughts and prayers.

mags

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is fantastic news!! Thank you for sharing. She is so adorable. I wish that I could foster cats. I just know that I would not be able to give any of them away and we would end up having 50 cats in the house lol. She is so lucky to have such a caring foster mom!!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Mags. It is hard to let them go but I love doing it. It's very rewarding to know just since September I have helped save 10 kittens lives!
Thank you also Di and Bob, we certainly pray that also. It's always awesome too if the new parents keep us updated.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Vidia is all better. Hopefully she will be going to her forever home with a new sister (6 month old calico) to play with. The sister is spayed and inside only, so far sounds great!
Thank ya'll again for thoughts and prayers.
Good news!

Good luck little Vidia .. Have fun in your new home

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you One and a half cats.

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes it is, thank ya'll so much!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bad news...Vidia's adopter backed out. She will be trying her luck at Petsmart this weekend.

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know. They decided they didn't need to bring in another cat right now. I think it was the fee $100. Vidia is through a different rescue than we normally foster for. Our Petsmart (not sure if it's just ours or the whole chain) won't be allowing unspayed /unneutered pets to be adopted out there after this month.