Need prayers,vibes,good thoughts for Vidia

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our latest foster Vidia came home from the shelter with an upper respiratory infection. She is running a fever and very congested. She's staying at the vet's all weekend.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, poor baby!  Been there, done that!  Praying they are able to fix her up and that she pulls through.  Come on Vidia!!

mags

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Been there too! Vidia will be in my prayers. She's in the best place,receiving 24hr care! I will pray that she makes a full recovery.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's unfortunate .. Poor little girl.

Sending lots of positive vibes and warm thoughts for Vidia, to pull through and make a full recovery! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, we are very worried about her.

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending positive vibes and thoughts that she will be all right.  I am dealing with a respiratory infection in my kitty who also has a bad heart.  It's not fun.

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cheetah, I hope both our babies recover quickly.

loopycann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, we are very worried about her.
you hang in there.i will surely keep her in my thoughts and prayers.im sure she purrfurrs to be at home with you but she's one lucky little lady to have someone like you that cares enuff t:rbheart:o have her treated by the vet!:clap:

Last edited:

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The vet's office said she is running a low grade fever and very congested. But she is eating, which is more than what I could get her to do. Hopefully tomorrow she will be well enough to come home. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet's office said she is running a low grade fever and very congested. But she is eating, which is more than what I could get her to do. Hopefully tomorrow she will be well enough to come home. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Glad to hear that she made it through the night. The eating is very encouraging. :)

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 Woohoo!!  Praying she continues to improve and is able to come home soon!  Go, baby, go!!

miki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear that she is doing OK and eating! Get well soon, Vidia 

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, it is very appreciated.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Continuing to send mega prayers and vibes for Vidia & her family during this stressful time
Bless you for being there to get her the medical care that she needs - I am praying and hoping for a full recovery very soon!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I'm waiting for them to open now, to see how she is.

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vidia is still at the vet's. They said her congestion is getting better. But she isn't eating now. They want to determine if she's not eating because she's feeling bad or because she's in a stressful enivronment.

miki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vidia is still at the vet's. They said her congestion is getting better. But she isn't eating now. They want to determine if she's not eating because she's feeling bad or because she's in a stressful enivronment.
Aww, Vidia! Sweetie, we all hope you feel better! At least her congestion is getting better- hope she starts eating soon! 

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Miki. I'm beyond worried.