Nearing The End Of Pregnancy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RetroCatMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You all are the best! Off to do a search for the pills while Velma paces and momentarily stops to stare at me.

desert82

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got mine at 1-800 petmeds since they are a reliable source and you can buy as many or as little as you would like and they got to me in 2 days. I looked on Amazon and I think they have them but you have to buy a whole bottle which I didn't want to spend a couple hundred bucks so I think I got 7 of them for around 40 something shipped

RetroCatMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Got it ordered! l'd seriously be lost without you. l ordered extras to have on hand as well. How did you get your cat to take the pill?

desert82

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good deal. Lol I went to petco and bought a pill gun, worked absolutely perfect. I used it on 5 cats 2 of which are just a few months old. For 7 bucks it was worth it. Just put the pill in the end open her mouth and stick it in a little way press the plunger and it shoots it right down. Genius item lol. I've actually been having to give them liquid antibiotics which is so so nasty so I bought some empty gel caps hold half a mil each so instead of trying to give them that nasty stuff I just give it to them in 2 easy pills

RetroCatMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
l'm tired today, friends. Velma had me up all through the night. You'd think with four kids, l'd be used to it by now haha. She was making biscuits all over me, licking my face, and wanting continuous attention all night long. Today she seems to have little interest in food. l've not seen any discharge or contractions though.

desert82

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's exhausting don't think I could handle being a breeder lol. mine would not shut up until we got her fixed, all night every night from the time we found out she was pregnant til she was spayed. It was an absolute nightmare She still does from time to time but not near as bad

RetroCatMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
l think it's time! She brought me to the nest and does not want me to leave her side. Oh AND, it's my birthday!!!

RetroCatMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have a tabby that looks like mom, a tabby that looks like dad, a brown/grey one, and a black one!