mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Shovel.

Shovel

Shovel
Lots of snow then?  

Felt lazy and took the car down the road to get to the charity shop I vounteer in.   (It's only a mile down the road)!  

'Watched' a bit of the Winter Olymics on TV and dozed off on the sofa. 

Did a couple of loads of laundry and got them hung up to dry. Again. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a change of plans yesterday. We went for a Sunday drive. There was also no power for the day so I couldn't do laundry and no hot water to do the litterboxes.

Today I'm in my MIL shop for the morning.

Hang out washing, clean litterboxes and exercise.

Wash the school drink bottles which I so kindly volunteered to do on Friday and then I forgot. Oops!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm off work today for the holiday, so....

Clean my messy house! Vacuum, dust, do the bathroom, wash the kitchen floor and wipe down the countertops. Wipe down windows, and Swiffer the fan in the kitchen and all the lights. Change the bedsheets and get them into the washer. Washing the comforter, too. And there are two other loads of laundry, too. Scoop the boxes. This house is going to be sparkling til I'm finished today! 

Grocery shopping tonight. List is written, coupons are ready, and my dinner menus are ready for the week, too. 

It is an exercise night tonight.

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Clean my messy house! Vacuum, dust, do the bathroom, wash the kitchen floor and wipe down the countertops. Wipe down windows, and Swiffer the fan in the kitchen and all the lights. Change the bedsheets and get them into the washer. Washing the comforter, too. And there are two other loads of laundry, too. Scoop the boxes. This house is going to be sparkling til I'm finished today! 
That's a big accomplishment! I can never get myself to completely  clean the house. I try to clean everything, but then it ends up just being too much work and I end up only cleaning a couple rooms. 

Did another load of laundry (@MServant  I think we're in the same boat...)

Watched some of the Olympics- I'm so glad that the US got the gold medal for ice dancing! I really enjoyed watching all of them.

Brushed all of the kitties, which took longer than I expected (but I enjoy it, nevertheless).

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Clean my messy house! Vacuum, dust, do the bathroom, wash the kitchen floor and wipe down the countertops. Wipe down windows, and Swiffer the fan in the kitchen and all the lights. Change the bedsheets and get them into the washer. Washing the comforter, too. And there are two other loads of laundry, too. Scoop the boxes. This house is going to be sparkling til I'm finished today! :nod:

Grocery shopping tonight. List is written, coupons are ready, and my dinner menus are ready for the week, too. 

It is an exercise night tonight.
WOW!!! After all of your days chores/work - I think that is exercise enough !!!!!!! Good job all around, Pam! :bigthumb:

-------------

1. Shovel - just another snowstorm of never ending snowstorms....
2. Workout - finally joined a health club in January! Love the stairmaster and pilates class
3. Shovel :cold: :rolleyes: what else is new..................

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That's a big accomplishment! I can never get myself to completely  clean the house. I try to clean everything, but then it ends up just being too much work and I end up only cleaning a couple rooms. 

Did another load of laundry (@MServant  I think we're in the same boat...)

Watched some of the Olympics- I'm so glad that the US got the gold medal for ice dancing! I really enjoyed watching all of them.

Brushed all of the kitties, which took longer than I expected (but I enjoy it, nevertheless).
@GCat, one thing this site has shown me, there's a lot of us who seem to spend a lot of time doing laundry....  
  It's easier than other housework thankfully, you can bundle it in the machine then leave it to do its own thing for a while, then hang it up then leave it again.  Now that has to beat hoovering or scrubbing down the bathroom.   

Today guess what, I did MORE laundry. 2 loads. 

I cooked my tea and the only ready prepared thing I used was the noodles, so for a change I really did cook it. And it involved a pan, hot water and vegetables too. 

Watched a bit of the Olympics, saw some of the ice dancing and US getting the gold medal but think I just missed seeing the UK couple who came 10th. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks! The house is spotless. I vacuumed and dusted and cleaned the entire day. Four loads of laundry (one of the flannel sheets, one was the comforter, and one was all the cats' linens and such). Plus, I made the shredded beef for tonight (along with a small bowl of macaroni salad) and I also made a Dutch oven of chicken tortilla soup for tomorrow night. 3.25 miles on the treadmill. And I need to do my exercises tonight. I don't get a lot of days off during the week, so I have to take advantage of them when I do get them.

One thing I really wanted to do was get rid of the tablecloth in the kitchen (snowflakes) and the flannel sheets (more snowflakes). I see enough snow outside without looking at them in the house. So I put purple flannel sheets on the bed this morning. And a spring-y tablecloth on the table. Rick came home from work, saw the tablecloth and said, "Tired of the snow, are we?" 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Not much on the agenda tonight:
  • Have a planning commission meeting tonight right after work (Rick brought me into work this morning due to the snow and now it's kind of freezing drizzling, so I'll have to take him home, then go on up to the meeting)
  • Scoop the boxes
And that might be it for the night. I may go to bed early tonight and try to catch up on some sleep.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a couple of mid-day dog walks and thank goodness the sun is shining and it will be shorts weather......... 40 degrees.......... yep - will feel like summer. :D
Health club after that
Shelter to check on a couple of feral kitties that we trapped for socialization.
Adding in one more thing, so four for me today :lol2:, dog obedience class tonight.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Went and had my hair cut.  It's short. 

Did a big supermarket shop for bulk food stuff and household things. 

Went to a shopping mall and tried on some clothes - bought a check shirt for £9 in a sale. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a doctor's appointment for Thursday

Cleaned my kitchen. It was a disaster, but it is clean now...until dinner time

Relaxed and caught up on some TV shows while my daughter took a 2 hour nap

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made cupcakes

Cleaned up our toy room/ office/ exercise room. Had a good throw out. And some washing- of course!!

Made two dinners. One for tonight and one for tomorrow night. I'm going to a funeral 100 kms away tomorrow so I'll be home late.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick brought me into work this morning. One of his mother's cousins passed away and the funeral is today. Rick was taking his mom and dad to the funeral in the Tucson and there's no way I was even going to try to dig Clarence out of the snowbank he's in, so Rick brought me into work and then he'll come in and take me home this afternoon. 
  • My sister made a big kettle of vegetable soup; she makes it like mom did and it's delicious. I'm going over to pick up a container for us and we'll have that for dinner on Thursday night. I can make good vegetable soup, but it doesn't taste like mom's. That works out because Rick bowls early, so we'll need something quick for dinner tomorrow.
  • Tonight is trash night, so we're cleaning out the litter boxes.
  • Tonight is an exercise night for me,

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks! The house is spotless. I vacuumed and dusted and cleaned the entire day. Four loads of laundry (one of the flannel sheets, one was the comforter, and one was all the cats' linens and such). Plus, I made the shredded beef for tonight (along with a small bowl of macaroni salad) and I also made a Dutch oven of chicken tortilla soup for tomorrow night. 3.25 miles on the treadmill. And I need to do my exercises tonight. I don't get a lot of days off during the week, so I have to take advantage of them when I do get them.

One thing I really wanted to do was get rid of the tablecloth in the kitchen (snowflakes) and the flannel sheets (more snowflakes). I see enough snow outside without looking at them in the house. So I put purple flannel sheets on the bed this morning. And a spring-y tablecloth on the table. Rick came home from work, saw the tablecloth and said, "Tired of the snow, are we?" 
Over the weekend I took down every snowman and snow-related decoration in the house. :lol3:

I helped a friend design a birthday invitation
Went over tax stuff again
I've been keeping a close eye on Abby as she isn't feeling well. I think she is doing a bit better now.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going for a run this morning

Hopefully I'll have time to tidy the house a little and hang out some washing

I'm going to a funeral 100 kms away so that will take up the rest of the day

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Karen, I hope Abby is feeling better today. It always bothers me when one of our kids isn't feeling up to par.

Rick is bowling early tonight, so while he's gone, I:
  • must do three loads of laundry (Muffin was, once again, sound asleep in the sweatshirts in the laundry basket when I left for work this morning
    )
  • need to exercise tonight (we went over to my sister last night; she picked up her new Bimmer and I wanted to drive it.....it's the closest I'll ever get to a BMW. And we ended up spending more time over there than we had planned.)
  • must do everything possible to stay away from any kind of food/snacks/sweets, etc. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Karen - give Abby a little hug for me. Hope she is better today. :cross:
Catlover - good luck at the doctor. :cross:

1. Henry and Pipsqueak to the vet this afternoon - just a few things on both that need checking.
2. Mid - day dog walks - three of them.... in the rain..... :slant:
3. Lots of laundry and ironing to do today.

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I missed that Abby wasn't well. How is she feeling now?

I've got my Mum and a Sister coming for dinner so I'll need to rustle up a meal

I'll need to tidy the house and clean the bathroom.

Take 1/2 a boot load to the op shop ( good will) and some banking up the street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.