Not open for further replies.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did a couple of small loads of laundry,  

Dumped the litter box to clean & refill

Took a nap w/ Angel 
 (well, he took one w/ me, but it was some nice cuddle time!) 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work in the morning- lovely new top to wear. I hung it on a door whilst I ate breakfast. Neffie jumped up at it and put a great big pull in it!!!

Mend pull in new top before work

Exercise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Tammat! I hope you were able to fix your top OK.

Do a Happy Dance! We are supposed to get above freezing today! 

We must stop at the garage after work and bring Clarence home

Hopefully tonight will be a Dexter night.....still trying to work our way through the seventh season (and we're not getting very far; I think we've seen the first three episodes. I did put a second disc in the other night, but five minutes into the episode, I fell asleep. Woke up to the music at the end of the last episode on the disc! Oops)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

We must stop at the garage after work and bring Clarence home
Clarence passed his inspection with flying colors (Rick said he should have passed....he has a new clutch, new tires, some new belts, and an oil change). We brought him home last night. He's a bit cranky when I try to start him; I don't know if it's the cold or what, but he's having some trouble starting. I'll probably have to stick a new battery in him. I'm going to clean the battery terminals this afternoon before I spend the money on a new one.

Errands this morning: banking, Target, meat market, grocery store, PetSmart, natural food store, etc.

Baking cookies this afternoon, not sure what kind, but probably snickerdoodles. 

More Dexter tonight

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Tammat, I can empathise over that top, I've lost count of the times Mouse has done that, and I found a shredded section on a new black cardigan I had hangin on my bedroom door today when I was looking for something to wear after I had my shower.  

Had a migraine since yesterday and slept in until 2pm when the phone rang and got me up - call asking for 'a table for 4 this evening please'. Obviously the caller hadn't heard about my cooking, or rather the lack of it. 
  Actually I get calls like that fairly often and think my number must be similar to a local restaurant's.

Showered and dressed in an attempt to feel half human and deter me from going back to bed.

Poop scooped and hoovered the apartment as a token gesture to activity - making up for the marathon sleep-in.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are feeling better Mservant. My top is ok Winchester. My long hair and a big necklace conceals the cat damage. Neffie didn't get into trouble. She was just being a cat.

Going to the supermarket then baking cupcakes
STAY FOCUSED ON HEALTHY EATING.
some sort of exercise in front of the fan. It's 40 deg Celsius.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am feeling quite a bit better thank you @Tammat.   Since I posted earlier I remembered I still have one of my favourite dresses and a lovely red shirt tucked up on a shelf WAITING to have holes darned in them courtesy of Mouse and his leaping up on me as a human step ladder. 
   He tends to get things in the middle of the front or back and it's hard to hide.

Thinking some tasks for today once I have managed to get a night's sleep in should be:

Darn the holes in nice clothes that Mouse has so kindly created.    

Do (yet another) load of laundry.   

Tidy up and sort through the chest of drawers in my bedroom so I can close the drawers without using my full body weight and open them without just about pulling the whole thing across the floor.  Everything is jumbled up and pushed in in such a mess I can't find a thing even when I do get a drawer open.... 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you're feeling better, MServant; migraines are no fun at all. 

We clipped Mollipop's and Tabby's claws this morning and cleaned out Tabby's ear (yes, we still do that, once a month, usually the first Sunday of the month. Tabby's ears are so much better now. But she still tilts her head at times, especially when she's really tired.)

I didn't bake cookies yesterday, so I just made the batter for some lemon sponge cake cookies (all that talk of lemon made me hungry for them). Will bake them this afternoon and then frost them when they're cool. And take a bunch to work tomorrow, so they're not around here.

Working on laundry.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't get my laundry done as my house guest beat me to the machine, however I did darn the Mouse hole in the back of my dress (I decided the red blouse was beyond repair), and sorted out my clothes drawers.  I even filled a bag with old clothes for fabric recycling.  In place of the laundry I cleared everything off the top of my bedroom drawers and table in my living room and sorted through the stuff to bin, file, or recycle. Another job done.  Both rooms look much better for having surfaces cleared of junk. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job MServant. I love a good clean out.
For me today:
Look after my MIL Shop in the morning. I love it.
Exercise and staying focused on NOT OVEREATING!!
Do all the house work ect I would have done this morning plus the usual evening jobs.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Get through my Monday at work....I'm working over lunch today and leaving an hour early. I'm not walking in this stuff (snow, followed by sleet, followed by freezing rain, the whole gamut and I'm not going there). So I'm leaving at 3:00, sliding home, and hitting the elliptical instead.

Must scoop out the boxes, especially as I didn't get any scooping done this morning.

Finish Outlander tonight; I started re-reading the book over the weekend and have about 100 pages left.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Met a friend for coffee that I hadn't seen for years.  Nice catch up and planning to do it again soon (both now living closer to each other and Mondays free).

Went shopping and spent Christmas vouchers on some new clothes - like I have space for them.   

Laundry that I didn't get done yesterday....

miki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vacuumed the entire house- Miki always thinks the vacuum cleaner is some terrible monster trying to attack her.

Went on a hike.

Coincidentally saw one of my old professors at a cafe and talked to him for a while.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Two loads of laundry tonight -- we're going through a lot of sweat pants and sweat shirts again, that's about all we're wearing at home. And thick, heavy socks

Scoop the boxes 

Do a quick vacuum

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Took down the shower curtains and put them in the wash with the bathroom mats.

Scrubbed down the bathroom including the window and frames which get all damp and mouldy this time of year because the condensation is so hard to dry out.

Replaced the batteries in Mouse's undercover mousemat game so he can chace and pounce when he thinks I'm not looking.... he saunters past it like he's not interested, hides under a chair at the far end of the room then launches at it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.