My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's really beautiful - the frame is perfect for it.  The fabric swatch you show is a terrific color, too.  It will go make the print just "pop" off the wall.   I really like the idea of showcasing the print - it's so unusual.  And of course, it's a reminder of dear Angel.  
It is beautiful, I love it. Very nice job!
Thanks ladies, that's what I was thinking too!  

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's quite lovely, and is also a wonderful tribute to such a great feline. The choice of color is also a great contrast, it will look awesome.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I LOVE the matting and frame
.  Of course, it's the picture itself that makes it perfect!  That is such a super picture
(I forget...where did you get that picture, you didn't make it yourself, did you?)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's quite lovely, and is also a wonderful tribute to such a great feline. The choice of color is also a great contrast, it will look awesome.
Thank you!

The print looks fabulous in that spot @Angels mommy  , and the fabric you have as a curtain over the doorway goes brilliantly.  I love the colour!
Thank you!  Yes, I love that fabric. It's just a sample piece I got, to bring home & see how it went w/ all the other teals in here. It's exactly what I wanted though, It has that suede like feel & look!  

I LOVE the matting and frame
.  Of course, it's the picture itself that makes it perfect!  That is such a super picture
(I forget...where did you get that picture, you didn't make it yourself, did you?)
Thanks!   & Noooo, I didn't do it.  I found it at an art shop downtown last year. The artist does all fabric pieces. There was one of her pieces there that was a mermaid, & it was nice as well. This is one of her prints, & the back of it says it's one of only 50!  

Well, I'd been doing ok, but this morning, I had a "trigger." I only cried for a minute though. I went to look at the calendar, to see when Easter fell this year, & when I lifted up February, I saw it was on March 27th, & Angel's heartguard sticker was on that day too. Then the week above it was a day that said,

"Angel's last chemo!!" all highlighted!  I just lost it!   I wanted to much for him to beat it, & for us to be celebrating this spring & summer. 

Then, this afternoon, I stopped over at my parents  after working, & I saw the cute little spiral wire hanger I made for the litter box bags, hanging on the wall by the litter box, (I gave my mom a lot of stuff) & it reminded me, so I teared up again.  ............AND I'm PMS'ing, so I'm sure that doesn't help!!  

Last edited:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I'd been doing ok, but this morning, I had a "trigger." I only cried for a minute though. I went to look at the calendar, to see when Easter fell this year, & when I lifted up February, I saw it was on March 27th, & Angel's heartguard sticker was on that day too. Then the week above it was a day that said,

"Angel's last chemo!!" all highlighted!  I just lost it!   I wanted to much for him to beat it, & for us to be celebrating this spring & summer. 

Then, this afternoon, I stopped over at my parents  after working, & I saw the cute little spiral wire hanger I made for the litter box bags, hanging on the wall by the litter box, (I gave my mom a lot of stuff) & it reminded me, so I teared up again.  ............AND I'm PMS'ing, so I'm sure that doesn't help!!  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm tearing up and I don't have any of your excuses...  
    Must be one of my 'need to toughen up' days. 
    Triggers are nasty little things, they just leap out of nowhere and trip you up.   

I wonder if planning something special to celebrate Angel on the 27th would be a good idea?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm tearing up and I don't have any of your excuses...  
    Must be one of my 'need to toughen up' days. 
    Triggers are nasty little things, they just leap out of nowhere and trip you up.   

I wonder if planning something special to celebrate Angel on the 27th would be a good idea?
Yea, I know there will be triggers, & it's just all a part of going through this process, & I'm sure there will always be some down the road, having been my "soul kitty."  

No, the 27th wasn't anything special, just the day I gave him his heart guard. I think it was more from seeing "Angel's last day of Chemo!" all highlighted on the calendar, & being very sad that we didn't get there. 

That he didn't beat it, & we didn't get to celebrate that. 

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yea, I know there will be triggers, & it's just all a part of going through this process, & I'm sure there will always be some down the road, having been my "soul kitty."  

No, the 27th wasn't anything special, just the day I gave him his heart guard. I think it was more from seeing "Angel's last day of Chemo!" all highlighted on the calendar, & being very sad that we didn't get there. 

That he didn't beat it, & we didn't get to celebrate that. 
Kelly there are so many on this site that were devastated, I know I prayed for Angel every day and so did a lot of other people. Angel was a very special boy and a presence on this site. He will be dearly missed.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lovely warm colour in your hair Kelly, and the turquoise around your home will show it off nicely.  
   Nice.    I love the curtain poles and drawer handles too, they will look great together.  Your home is way better coordinated than mine! 

I wasn't thinking there was any big celebration for the 27th, more that it is likely to feel significant when you get there because of how you had all that hope for Angel being well and finishing his treatment.   I was thinking having something planned to celebrate Angel that day might help avoid getting caught out with more triggers.  Whether it be something peaceful and tranquil or about keeping busy.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
That calendar is making me tear up as well.  It shows so much hope and optimism.  I hate cancer.   Dear, dear Angel.  He'll be watching out for you that day.  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks you guys, but didn't mean to make you cry. 
  I'm ok now, it was just that first time seeing it.