My Sunshine Girl

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to share some special words and details about my loving daughter who is now up in the sky.
She smelled like the sweetest maple syrup. :rbheart:

Every day when I would come home, she would be waiting behind the door, no matter if she was asleep, she knew I was coming home.

She knew she was beautiful, I would catch her staring at her own reflection in the mirror. :sunshine:

My favorite nickname for her, was Baby Bee. She was dainty her whole life.

She loved to play with straws and attack them.

I could never fold laundry without her wanting to play and attack the clothes.

Her name was Enriquetta, because she had a beauty mark like Enrique Iglesias. :lol:
7CA8AF57-A63E-4317-A808-BF2527138B64.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincesss

Adult Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 Thank you so much :rbheart: Your kitty is BEAUTIFUL! Her colors remind me of a rising phoenix:goldstar:

neely neely I love that you described her as graceful, she really was.:redheartpump: I appreciate your kindness always friend!:happycat:

kittyprincesss

Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw, she is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us. :rbheart:
Thank you very much:cloud9::blush: I'm happy to share the lovely memory of my daughter with all of you. It makes me so happy to know she is appreciated even while being over the Rainbow Bridge.:salam:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
She was a beautiful rainbow cat. I am sure she is now painting the Pet Heaven with all colors she has brought from her time on earth, adding joy to all furry animals in Paradise as they all wait for us to meet them again.

kittyprincesss

Adult Cat
Purraise
Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum Oh how that made me smile! Yes, I'm sure your dapper gentle man is making her have the biggest belly laughs. :lol: From the years I've been on TCS, I know she has a whole family to play and run with over there. Friends who were loved, just as much as she was. Thank you for your sweet words:hugs:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote She was honestly such a beautiful soul. I was so blessed to be her mother. I can picture her with a cute little hat, painting the skies like you said:angel: The day we meet our babies again, will be the most wonderful day.