My Silver Bengal Tatiana = Crazy Lol

finnandtati

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have a 3 year old Silver Bengal and she is OFF THE CHAIN. yes, I researched the breed beforehand and I love her energy. I just worry that I am not providing enough physical exercise/mental stimulation. The ONLY time she is not getting into something is when she’s asleep lol. Perfect example...I was sitting on the couch TRYING to read. She jumped from the back of the couch OVER (or on me!) a total of ELEVEN times. She has a cat exercise wheel and 5 billion toys, as well as a cat brother Finley to play with. When it’s nice out, I take her for walks..she likes to “hike”

I know that I need to increase my play sessions with her...is there anything else that I can do to keep her mind stimulated or is this just the nature of Bengals that they are never satisfied? LoL

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is super pretty :) Do you know what generation she is? 5th generation is not supposed to be incredibly different from other breeds...but every cat is still +/- from norms. But if your breeder sold you a 4th generation bengal...those are not even legal in some places, and should have somewhat more of the wild traits.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She's gorgeous, and so far as I can tell, pretty normal for Bengals, 98% of whom are off the chain!

Do you have wand toys that you use for interactive play? Probably, but if not, a HARD play session several times a day may help. Especially RIGHT before you sit down to read!