Experience With Bengal Kitten Fuzzies?

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have had Odin home since December 23 (brought him home at approximately 8 weeks) and he is now almost 11 weeks. I have already noticed SUCH a difference in his coloring but was just looking for personal experiences. When he first came home, he was very dark and he is slowly starting to lighten up with his rosettes really showing through. Just wondering what color you think he's going to be and when your Bengal kitten grew out of their fuzzies completely. He is the most amazing kitty we've ever met and we are so so thankful for him!! I just can't wait to see how his coat is going to look once the fuzzies are gone :loveeyes:
Here is a pic of his coloring that I was able to get. Sorry its not the greatest. He doesn't do good with staying still LOL
20190107_155431(1).jpg

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would love to see before and after fuzzy pics if you have them please!! :) it'll help give me an idea of his coloring. Thanks in advance and can't wait to see your beautiful fur babies!!!

Wile

Opener of cans
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Mama, it is hard to know what his final coat will look like at this stage. It will continue to evolve as he grows and his colour comes in. Your best bet is to look at his parents. Their colouring will give you the best guide on what he will look like as an adult :)

Do keep posting photos. It's fun to watch a kitten develop!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bet Odin is going to be a stunning cat when he grows up!

We got our Bengals as adult cats. Sadly, we missed the "fuzzies" stage with them.

But we did get to see the fuzzies with our little June Bug! Couple of composite pics

We were at a party the other day and the hosts had a Savannah kitten that was just getting out of the fuzzies. We looked at the pics of it when it had the fuzzies: it was just lighter and the colors were sort of washed out

My wife bonded with it in about a minute and would have happily taken him home!