My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've lucked out on both base shots, and my three boosters. Achey arm (beats an achey-breaky heart any day), low-grade fever with mild chills for 18-24 hours. But, as a wise person once said to me, "You know, those symptoms are proof that your system is producing antibodies. They're a GOOD thing!"

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Regarding shots, I had my Pfizer booster last month before traveling to visit my sister and flu shot last week. Fortunately my only side effects were fatigue. No other news from my corner of the world since it's that time of year to rake leaves, cut back perennials, put away the patio furniture and clean the gutters. 🍁🍂🍃 Carleton supervises from inside the patio door.:biggrin:

Jcatbird Jcatbird Sending sincere well wishes and special thoughts for your clowder and you. :hearthrob: :hugs: :redheartpump: 🤗

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just had my fall Covid booster on Tuesday, and like the other 3, my only side effect was a sore arm. I've had Pfizer all 4 times, and will stick with that for any future ones. I do wonder if because my side effects are minimal, that means my immune system isn't producing the antibodies. Too bad there isn't a test to check for them.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Jcatbird Jcatbird : sending more good thoughts and pawsitive vibes your way.

1667747525782.png

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regarding shots, I had my Pfizer booster last month before traveling to visit my sister and flu shot last week. Fortunately my only side effects were fatigue. No other news from my corner of the world since it's that time of year to rake leaves, cut back perennials, put away the patio furniture and clean the gutters. 🍁🍂🍃 Carleton supervises from inside the patio door.:biggrin:

Jcatbird Jcatbird Sending sincere well wishes and special thoughts for your clowder and you. :hearthrob: :hugs: :redheartpump: 🤗
You mean like this, as Digger and Miss Eleanor are doing?
20220523_155559.jpg

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I hope any side effects from the Covid booster subsides and you feel better soon. 🙏 I hope everyone is is well and you all had a great weekend. strider rose strider rose I hope your allergies are manageable and it doesn't have you feeling miserable. Jcatbird Jcatbird Hope you can get on soon again. ❤

I saw this online at Kohl's. I know tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 especially would really love this door mat. Just precious.:purr: 🥰🥰🥰
536908.jpeg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here. After my second dose of Moderna, it was months before I got back to my normal age-related level of decrepitude. Fatigue, aches, heart doing funny things- no, thank you. I would almost rather have the virus than go through that experience again. It has been over a year since I got that second shot, and, to some extent, I'm still feeling the effects.
Yeah, It was difficult. Moderna is a strong one. LOL.

I hope any side effects from the Covid booster subsides and you feel better soon. 🙏 I hope everyone is is well and you all had a great weekend. strider rose strider rose
Thank you.I hope you well too, and the others.

Jcatbird Jcatbird how are the kitties and you?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very fur behind… ummm, that doesn’t sound right, does it? I am so very far behind that I can’t respond as I usually do by answering every post. I’m sorry! I did read every single one and my heart is with everyone who has been sick, stressed, worried or upset as well as those who are okay and following or posting to support each other. I love the videos, photos, GIFs and Memes as well as loving the concern for those at Chez Catbird and each other. Lari Lari I hope all is okay there.
Fortunately we are all under such great su purr vision!
Butters! You are a boy! Lol You have grown too!
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Take heart. Graham is a loving and loved kitty. There must be a great paw of protection above you all.
We have sort of been sheltering in place. There has been a lot of smoke in the area so we are staying inside. The kitties are sheltering in place too! Lol
67F57C54-55A0-48F5-9998-C33A85E8186D.jpeg

A8042B2F-771D-4FD4-BBDB-BE98918C6340.jpeg

We are still having technical problems but Banjo is doing her best to help me find a signal. Long ago we used “rabbit ears” antennae’s but Cat ears work better now. You still have to adjust them to the right spot though.
CF4EB9F0-9B5D-41C9-B93D-DE2BFC8A37A1.jpeg

That’s not it.
0DD7FBBF-1E87-4C88-AE30-82EE19467954.jpeg

Nope!
D6080179-F66A-4D8B-8CF4-96F673FD0784.jpeg

This is not it.
59EBFE25-1227-44E2-94BF-B4D72A275D98.jpeg

Try another spot Banjo.
CAA15B40-20B2-4DD6-B586-2ACD0A7BB27A.jpeg

That’s it! Stay just like that Banjo! Now I can write to everyone! Hold still……
7F8B88F8-2BCE-46B0-848A-BABB9B9DC464.jpeg

Oh dear, this is going to take time and I know Banjo wants to use the phone.

Hurry up and post! My ears are cramping!
1C1190AA-D4BD-49AE-9686-207A83E79AA1.jpeg

Sending signals of :heartshape: to:grouphug2: everyone! From:) and all at Chez Catbird.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Just FYI, Graham won't push through with her coming back to my country next month. The friend who was supposed to bring her changed his mind because Graham will eat up most of his free baggage. He said he has a lot of baggage also for his kids as he will be coming home in time for Christmas.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote i know you were counting on Graham traveling but you also had second thoughts? Maybe this is the paw of protection working? We will hold you and Graham in our prayers.
I saw your post in my email, my heart went out , I really wanted to reply, and I actually got a signal! Something is working!:hugs: Trust and we hold on to positive thoughts that this happened for good reason. Everything changes and change continues. Maybe you will be staying there and want Graham with you?🙏 Maybe you will all travel together later?

Status
Not open for further replies.