dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope all the mothers (moms to children and moms to fur babies) have had a lovely Mother's day so far.💐💐💐 :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :purr:

Jcatbird Jcatbird Glad to here Banjo is rescuing lizards. She seems to be doing well. Hope her diagnosis is beign. It is a good sign with her moving around and engaging with everything around here. Wishing you many blessings today and always. :heartshape:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :hellosmiley::welcomeback2:.

Well, I got a gift today--my ferals brought me a dead mouse. Oh well, its the thought that counts. Bless their little hearts. :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope all the mothers (moms to children and moms to fur babies) have had a lovely Mother's day so far.💐💐💐 :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :purr:

Jcatbird Jcatbird Glad to here Banjo is rescuing lizards. She seems to be doing well. Hope her diagnosis is beign. It is a good sign with her moving around and engaging with everything around here. Wishing you many blessings today and always. :heartshape:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :hellosmiley::welcomeback2:.

Well, I got a gift today--my ferals brought me a dead mouse. Oh well, its the thought that counts. Bless their little hearts. :lol:
Hey--that is possibly the greatest gift a cat will ever bestow. In addition to unconditional loyalty and love, of course :lolup:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I was disappointed, received nothing from any of my ferals. LOL.

Anyways, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to you all! Motherhood is not just about having your own biological kids. It is how one nurtures and cares for everyone around them. So let us all fill this earth with the kind of love only mothers can give. So I am also calling on aunts, uncles, single parents, brothers, sisters - everyone who takes care of their families and pets without asking for anything in return - Happy Mommies day!

Keep safe, remain strong and happy everyone!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Maybe I can try to point out the cat and bunnies? Any help? Maybe I just wanted to see what Banjo saw. :lol:
7C65DE38-CB40-403A-AB2C-D5B193819BE7.jpeg

I love the catnip Picture!!

The lizard rescue went well thanks to Banjo! She kept calling me and I kept giving her food and treats. It took awhile to figure out that she was in the laundry room to guard a young lizard. When I saw her swatting Kodiak and Muffin I looked more closely. Thank goodness for Banjo! She showed me the lizard and meowed until I got it. Dear sweet Banjo! She was so worried that she kept watching. I showed her the lizard in my hand and then took the little one to a safe spot outside. When I came back in I had to show Banjo my empty hand before she stopped meowing and ate her treats. I got lots of head butts as a reward for helping and Banjo got lots of compliments and rubs. Good girl Banjo!

The cartoons are so cute. I cracked up at the mouse one! Banjo didn’t put a bow on the lizard but it was wiggling. Lol

neely neely I think part of you did travel with us!;)
I agree that the sign that “cancer does not have me” is a great message. 👍 Glad you enjoyed the pics.
Carleton! Very generous to share your nickname!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you. Banjo says yo tell you that the frog in the frog was sent to her and it hugs her all the time. It is cousin to Froggie!
So true! A mouse is a gift and highest purraise!

I can’t see rain on the horizon at home but I do love watching it in the distance when I can. When I was living on the island we could watch it come in from a great distance and it was beautiful. I love the smell that comes before the rain. It’s so fresh snd nice.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Beautiful
Pose Gypsy!
Love the cartoon with the feral gifting the mouse! Lololol

I had not noticed the tipped ear. Good catch! lol

Banjo still loves her frog!

Margot Lane Margot Lane Banjo loved being called Sweet pea. She says she will blossom with all the love.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote We are all so happy to have you back! No rush. Rest up and give Bourbon some extra hugs from us! I love the pictures! Sweet Bourbon!
I know the doggies remembered you. Love never leaves. Flowers and being Aunt? Purrfect! I am so glad the trip was so wonderful! No bugs about it! We are so happy to have you back!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 That was so cute! Looking at the posts like Bourbon!:) Awww!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose It is a good sign that Banjo is still rescuing and active! Thanks!
You were given a mouse? The highest honor a cat can give! Bravo! Must have been a Mothers Day gift!
Lari Lari Love the pictures! The little squirrel! Eating goldfish? Adorable!’I have raised squirrels and that is precious! The ducks are a beautiful pair! Great Photos!!!!

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote So sorry you didn’t get a mouse! Lol Your sentiments are beautiful.:heartshape::cloud9::bouquet:
To everyone, Happy Mother’s Day!!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smile post anyone? From our lizard rescuer?

I saved the wizard!!
58AE0078-04E8-41B0-8F55-4347E2ACE0C1.jpeg

Hey everybody, I’m a wizard guardian!
Good girl Banjo. You mean lizard though don’t you?
BF7DE663-3B1C-4CCE-9B25-73151D79F4C6.jpeg

Maybe I do and maybe that was a wizard. Now I just need to tidy up a little.
BBBAF993-07D8-492C-A3E9-0D82D818C715.jpeg

My eyes are tired from watching him so long.
4A538937-3C8C-4D9F-AE09-A50DCC7CE0EC.jpeg

Ewww. I think I have something on the bottom of my paw!!
B144B5EB-17AA-490C-9217-DA048FB5F77F.jpeg

Let’s get that off.
7CF84F3E-D09C-424E-A1B8-516F6FEE267C.jpeg

Might be some treat residue.
34AE23ED-A080-46B2-B7E2-5067FEF4B488.jpeg

Tastes like chicken. Lol
7EC16A72-C042-4241-8A13-719E194E7FE8.jpeg

I was just thinking.
6D43412F-F905-4AFE-985B-0DFEA30863EE.jpeg

I should get some play time and a reward.
7E7AA4E1-974B-4760-B1DB-43DC9826247F.jpeg

How about playing with my glasses Banjo? You always like that.
7808F628-D7EC-4FCA-9836-613FB7D48AEC.jpeg

That’s good!! I’ll go for that!
5A301580-3E1B-41CB-A262-6711A60A6D14.jpeg

So let go now.
8483373F-EE08-4C61-9C5B-1112018484BF.jpeg

Just play Banjo.
928E2C53-2BCA-4A76-BA6C-88310A071034.jpeg

But they are mine!
7F9D6DF2-9DDC-4A31-89AB-F9DBF914BE6E.jpeg

Don’t take them away! They are my reward!
69C6B3A3-CBBC-4560-97A3-07BF9169FF15.jpeg

Lol Okay Banjo. You did earn them. Here you go.
Heh! Mine!
C40ABF04-809F-455B-B360-E0143EB8FC51.jpeg

I have always thought I look good in glasses. Don’t worry hooman. I’ll get online tonight and order you another pair. Maybe….. some extra treats too! Go to bed hooman!
15BD178D-1918-4120-B102-3EDE54BB36BA.jpeg

Yes Banjo the Wizard rescuer! 🦎🧙‍♂️
:worship::bicolorcat:
Looks like I am in debt to Banjo!! Uhhhh, for Banjo? To credit card company? Lol Hmmm. Is she ordering treats for me or her? 🤔

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
💕 💗Tipped ear 💖💞😽
Oh, I didn't catch that. Good eye. And even more sweet that the former feral brought their rescuer a Mother's Day mouse. 🐭

Awww... so precious. Makes the cartoon seem more real, too. :petcat:

Here are some more nature pictures for you guys. A squirrel eating goldfish someone left at the park, and some ducks.
So in actuality, the squirrel was rummaging through someone's litter, not a nature lover leaving a cracker for the squirrels. :sigh:
Lovely pic of Mr and Mrs Duck. 🦆 🦆

Anyways, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to you all! Motherhood is not just about having your own biological kids. It is how one nurtures and cares for everyone around them. So let us all fill this earth with the kind of love only mothers can give. So I am also calling on aunts, uncles, single parents, brothers, sisters - everyone who takes care of their families and pets without asking for anything in return - Happy Mommies day!
What a lovely sentiment. :redheartpump: Welcome back, btw. Glad you had a nice visit with your family.

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Maybe I can try to point out the cat and bunnies? Any help? Maybe I just wanted to see what Banjo saw. :lol:
Ok, that does look like a cat and bunnies. Tres cool. :)

Smile post anyone? From our lizard rescuer?
Lovely to see our beautiful Banjo in another smile post. :hearthrob::bicolorcat: :hearthrob:

Hope everyone has a good Lost Sock Memorial Day. 🧦

1652106229383.png

National Lost Sock Memorial Day — May 9

1652106591145.png

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need a Lost Jewelry Memorial Day. Socks aren't a problem. But I've lost so much jewelry, and a pair of scissors, and...:sigh:
Well, Banjo, lizards and froggies are cousins, kinda sorta, so it would stand to reason that you'd protect lizards, too! I miss the pair of collared lizards that defended their respective territories on the left and right of our back garage door in the Mojave. Liz and Big Liz :lol2:🦎🦎
IMG_1348.JPG

Big Liz, defending her(?) territory in the Mojave

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I didn't catch that. Good eye. And even more sweet that the former feral brought their rescuer a Mother's Day mouse. 🐭

Awww... so precious. Makes the cartoon seem more real, too. :petcat:

So in actuality, the squirrel was rummaging through someone's litter, not a nature lover leaving a cracker for the squirrels. :sigh:
Lovely pic of Mr and Mrs Duck. 🦆 🦆

What a lovely sentiment. :redheartpump: Welcome back, btw. Glad you had a nice visit with your family.

Ok, that does look like a cat and bunnies. Tres cool. :)

Lovely to see our beautiful Banjo in another smile post. :hearthrob::bicolorcat: :hearthrob:

Hope everyone has a good Lost Sock Memorial Day. 🧦

View attachment 419695
National Lost Sock Memorial Day — May 9

View attachment 419700
🧦 So Thats how the socks go missing :crackup:
💖 Since Gypsy has the clipped ear look, my 👁 catches it on other members of the Clipped Ear Club 💕

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for reassuring me that when my ferals "gifted" me with a mouse and it was the highest honor feral gives it caretaker. Ah, how sweet. I wonder what they thought when I put on a stank face and said "Eewwww!!!" I hope I didn't insult them. Oh well, it wasn't the most perfect gift, but it was the thought that counted. 😁

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 My sister's cat sometimes takes her socks and bury them in the litterbox. :oops: TG none of my indoor kitties did that. That is a bit gross.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote That was so sweet about what your wrote extending Mother Day greetings to all those who nurture and support those around us. Thank you. That was inspiring.

Jcatbird Jcatbird Keep the pics of Banjo coming. I am so happy to see her back to her normal behavior. It is almost like she never got sick at all. Praying for the best for her and you. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 AWWWW! Thanks for relocating the little guy!
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Some think that gifting a human with prey is cats' way of showing us how to hunt (and by association, giving us an idea of what absolute failures we are where it really counts!) and I agree. Our beloved angel Tarifa would grab her favorite purple twinkle ball in her mouth and strut down the long central hallway at dark-thirty many nights, yowling at the top of her lungs (and you haven't heard LOUD until you've heard my Tar, whom I miss desperately!) before dropping it at my doorway. When I failed to get the hint, she tried our roomies. Abject failure all around. But that didn't stop her from trying. :angrycat:
IMG_1748.JPG

Beloved angel Tarifa, telling me all about it.:hearthrob::heartshape:

Status
Not open for further replies.