My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Praying you will overcome all the odds. Hold tight. This, too, shall pass.

Everyone, thanks for all those beautiful words of comfort that helped me a lot during these times. My heart still hurts, but I will be fine. I owe it to Marble to keep it together.

Tomorrow 28th I'd have my pcr test as requirement for travel. Hope all will be fine. On the 29th my husband and I will be at the airport late night for our early flight on 30th. My cats probably "sense" that I am leaving. They have been extra clingly these past few days, especially Bourbon.

i will keep in touch. For now, here's sending you all my love and prayers that all of us will always be happy and healthy.

Thank you. You don't really know how much you have helped me. But then again, that's what TCS means. We bond not only because of our love for cats, but for friendships.

Cheers!
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I hope this situation has a positive outcome. Dealing with much opposition. It's exhausting.

Wishing you safe travels. I hope each day get a little better in dealing with the heartbreak of losing Marble. Hang in there. Hugs. 🤗

Jcatbird Jcatbird Prayers and good thoughts go out to you. I hope Banjo gets better soon. :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Tomorrow 28th I'd have my pcr test as requirement for travel. Hope all will be fine. On the 29th my husband and I will be at the airport late night for our early flight on 30th.
Safe travels and stay safe :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Banjo at the vet. Thank goodness for vets! More later.
Banjo? Vet? Hope nothing serious.

Sending :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! Banjo says to send you all kisses and purrs.
Here is what we know so far…Banjo had not been drinking or eating and no poop. Dehydrated, constipated but also vomiting. She had bloodwork, x-rays, IV fluids, Cerenia , fecal test and she is back home. I will be giving her Profender and something to help her poop. We don’t have the results of the fecal yet but the Profender should take care of of any worms. A capstar will be given too because I questioned whether or not the topical flea meds I use are as effective as they should be. Capstar will kill fleas that are on her for 24 hours. I will be using a different topical on the next treatment date. More Capstar can be given if needed. Fleas transmit parasites so that is why we did the fecal and are using the Profender. If Banjo is not showing improvement, she’ll be going back. The x-rays did show fecal matter and gas but no blockage at this time.
I bought some Yougurt, Pumpkin , goat’s milk , bone broth and new cat food as well as all meat baby food. Banjo declined plain canned chicken in water last night but a dear friend made a great suggestion! Put a can of Fancy Feast pate in how water until warmed. Then open the can and use a large spoon to press the liquid out onto a dish. Banjo did take that last night! Yay! Thank you friend!:kitty:
Dolly and Mackie also threw up. We had gotten some food shipped in that they have eaten before but.... maybe too rich for older kitties? Not sure but cats throwing up everywhere last night. The vet feels it was the food in relation to them. They would not eat it again and now I have six cases of unusable food. At least for now. Some cats also refused the food so, out it goes! We may be switching brands. IDK but Banjo ate the Weruva Funky Chunky chicken soup with pumpkin. Happy cat dance! Whistle decline it as did Mitsy. Hmmm. More trials to come.
Banjo must be confined to one of the large cat cages for now so I can observe the litter box, water and food but she seems to enjoy a kingdom of her own for now. Lol Her bedroom just got bigger! I’m not sure she will ever give it up!
DCBE596E-7351-41BF-926A-4D92E61220D8.jpeg
E009EFE6-1356-4D50-9411-B7A894F29AF3.jpeg
B3B75ED5-2F63-41B0-BC60-F1C4C1992942.jpeg

:bicolorcat::bluepaw::redheartpump:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Banjo, praying you will be 100% much better soon! Don't worry us, sweetie.
Sending love and hugs to all the other cats too Jcatbird Jcatbird .

Thanks everyone, my next log in at TCS will most probably when I arrive home in the Philippines! Tomorrow we will get the covid pcr result.

All my love and hugs to you.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Rooting for Banjo and hope she continues to make improvements, baby steps are ok too. :crossfingers: Great tip from a friend to warm up the FF pate and press the warm liquid out with a spoon. :thumbsup: Lucky Banjo having her own personal bedroom, aka a large cage, that must make her feel special.:lovecat2:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Good luck with your PCR test results - safe travels home. 🧳

Status
Not open for further replies.