My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Hey everybody! Just got back to all the kitties. Liberty is okay for now. I got to see my Dad. He is in the Northwest corner of one of our Southern states. It was a very long journey home. Some of the kitties greeted me happily and Whistle slapped at my finger for leaving him. Lol No claws just a reprimand. He did snuggle me when I sat down so I guess I am forgiven. I left two people here to tend to everyone but much needs to be caught up here. I guess I am a little picky about the way I keep the kitties. :dunno: I am really tired but will be handling this before I settle in. I’ll be back to tell more of the kitties and travels as soon as I have a little more time. I traveled with a friend and two dogs. The kitties are sniffing everything so I better explain myself to them. ( That might be why Whistle slapped me! ;)) I hope everything is okay with everybody here. Updates on everyone would be welcome.:heartshape: It feels like I have been gone a very long time!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Hey everybody! Just got back to all the kitties. Liberty is okay for now. I got to see my Dad. He is in the Northwest corner of one of our Southern states. It was a very long journey home. Some of the kitties greeted me happily and Whistle slapped at my finger for leaving him. Lol No claws just a reprimand. He did snuggle me when I sat down so I guess I am forgiven. I left two people here to tend to everyone but much needs to be caught up here. I guess I am a little picky about the way I keep the kitties. :dunno: I am really tired but will be handling this before I settle in. I’ll be back to tell more of the kitties and travels as soon as I have a little more time. I traveled with a friend and two dogs. The kitties are sniffing everything so I better explain myself to them. ( That might be why Whistle slapped me! ;)) I hope everything is okay with everybody here. Updates on everyone would be welcome.:heartshape: It feels like I have been gone a very long time!
Welcome home, glad you got to visit your Dad. How did Mr BJ react to you being gone?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! Mr. BJ seemed to miss me and treated me with a little more respect. At least for now he is not trying to eat me. Lol He is callingme to his room a LOT! It’s nice to be missed. Thank you for the welcome home! I am just really tired now. Between the traveling and playing catch up on all the work here it was a very late night........ but that’s not exactly unusual here.:lol: I am going to take a bit of a rest today before getting back into our regular routine. I have some holiday calls to make too. Maybe I’ll find time for a kitty cuddle and a cat nap!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! Mr. BJ seemed to miss me and treated me with a little more respect. At least for now he is not trying to eat me. Lol He is callingme to his room a LOT! It’s nice to be missed. Thank you for the welcome home! I am just really tired now. Between the traveling and playing catch up on all the work here it was a very late night........ but that’s not exactly unusual here.:lol: I am going to take a bit of a rest today before getting back into our regular routine. I have some holiday calls to make too. Maybe I’ll find time for a kitty cuddle and a cat nap!
I’m so glad he handled it well. I was a little worried he might feel you abandoned him. Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to Scotts folks at 1 pm then he has to be at work at 6pm.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have a wonderful visit. Going to work on a full tummy huh? If it’s turkey then Scott will be fighting being sleepy! I always want a nap after that. Tell him I’m sorry he can’t just curl up for a cat cuddle and nap!
A cat cuddle is exactly what he wanted to. Luckily dinner was lasagna not turkey. I need to get to sleep but at least I can pick the hours I work Fri and Sat.
Gypsy at 2:30 am the day after Thanksgiving 2018 sleeping off a tummy full of FF turkey
2am day after Thanksgiving 2018 Inbox x.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Mine was mostly one of recovery from my trip. Lol The cat picture you posted of the kitty at the dinner table is hilarious! I love the blinking eyes and growing belly. :lol:

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Your cat on the table is priceless! First in line to reach the food! As though you wouldn’t notice that this wasn’t a centerpiece or large container of potatoes. :lol:

Norachan Norachan Most of my cats are back into a routine but some have decided I should give extra treats! Others have taken over my spot on the bed or sofa! Hmmmmm. Got the message. BJ is back to his usual antics but does call me to visit more.

@surya I hope you are well!

M maggiedemi Watch out for kissing cactus cats! Verrry risky business. :gingercat:

Status
Not open for further replies.