My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird The cat room is just gorgeous!!! I predict LOTS of enjoyment (and purrings!) now and for years to come. The furmily is already very happy about it, I see.
Froggie really is a handsome Prince!
No, it wasn't the bee sting that did that, it was my very recent mosquito bite. The bee sting wasn't bad because I put my usual crushed aspirin and water poultice on it right away. If I had done that with the mosquito bite, maybe it would have drawn the poison and not been so bad. Silly me!
Glad your "battle wounds" are healing some. The human race needs to concede power to the insects, who have always ruled this planet :sigh:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi Very good. Contentment covers everything! :) It brings purrs.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Oh! That mosquito bite is still bad? Wow! That was one mean mosquito. Hopefully the healing is about done now. That insects really do run things. They just tend to do it under the cover of shelter or darkness. Of course, they are part of the cycle of life and important to the food chain. Froggie really enjoys them. We’re lucky he guards the door from mosquitos. We all need froggies at the door. Maybe one in our pocket too! :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi Very good. Contentment covers everything! :) It brings purrs.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Oh! That mosquito bite is still bad? Wow! That was one mean mosquito. Hopefully the healing is about done now. That insects really do run things. They just tend to do it under the cover of shelter or darkness. Of course, they are part of the cycle of life and important to the food chain. Froggie really enjoys them. We’re lucky he guards the door from mosquitos. We all need froggies at the door. Maybe one in our pocket too! :lol:
Yes, frogs, oppossums and other animals are our friends! They eat harmful insects by the mouthful. Oppossums eat ticks.

Oh, the bite is healed now, thanks. There's just a small scab left. I'm just glad it wasn't bearing West Nile.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hyper:@tarasgirl06 Yes! Thank goodness for all the creatures. Without them we would be overcome with bugs! West Nike would be everywhere along with a host of other issues!

Furballsmom Furballsmom Gee Whiz is right! That West Nile is rough!

Very glad that no bugs have bothered us today! Lol I still have a fat lip from the Hornet! I stayed inside today. Still some detailing on the room. Caulking and gaps in the baseboards and tomorrow I’ll do the last bit of painting. Yaaaay! :bunnydance::banana1::banana2:Happy!

I was taking a break today and Whistle came up for snuggling. I’d had a variety of passers by in my lap but when Banjo joined Whistle for some kitty kisses..... something struck me....I don’t know why but...... :lol: maybe I’ve just been working too hard.
Here’s what happened.:kitty:

Innocent little kitty kisses....
70E513FE-201F-4C68-B7E1-23A2F0572515.jpeg

Whistle turned and was right in my face.
5A7C72F5-D29A-4A44-91E1-A71312B8241D.jpeg

I stuck out my tongue!
F2B904F0-DB40-45D8-91BE-5EABDC7015A5.jpeg

What is that? It moved!
CCD8A41D-69A6-4F14-8E8C-6ABEDD2A25F1.jpeg

Has something got Mom!
2BB5E4C7-F3B8-4FB9-91DC-584BD798B110.jpeg

Why are you laughing?
09EA1F19-F714-446D-B69A-872E625EDBC9.jpeg

BJ! Mom scared me!
DB4B3B4A-03E3-4641-9FA7-D87590D0DF4B.jpeg

Uh oh! I’m in trouble with BJ!
DEEF7909-BF93-4426-AFB1-DBF288A0EFF0.jpeg
08C034C7-619F-4FBE-A13F-846A960E8C4D.jpeg
FB13B9D2-3404-4540-BC4A-8ACE5053C12F.jpeg
3D26CB12-8804-4855-BBE6-0FC3901A01DB.jpeg

Poor little Whistle! I couldn’t help myself!:flail:It never occurred to me that the kitties hadn’t seen my tongue before. Horrors! I thought BJ was going to eat me! He looked like he was about to attack whatever had upset Whistle! BJ , the defender of all the kitties! The looks that both kitties gave me said it all! I guess I won’t be doing that again. :lolup: Those may be some of my favorite photos of Whistle and BJ! I don’t know if you laughed as hard as I did at the expressions but who could ever resist the face of a cat?
Have a great night/ morning everyone! I better go and make room in the bed for tonight.:catlove::catlove: I owe snuggles to a couple of kitties! :p

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whistle looks very skeptical about that human tongue. IDK what would happen if I did that.
Came out in the breakfast room this morning and found the bag of avocados I'd just bought on the floor and spilling, with Elvis' collar attached. Retrieved the avocados, took the collar and went in search of Big Blue, who promptly led me on a merry chase after I tried to put it back on him. He took refuge under his bed, which was his hiding place when he first joined us. I called and called him. Finally I went on about my business, and he joined me for breakfast. After some petting, I was able to put it back on him while he was "loafing" and he didn't mind. So that was our morning adventure.

*Anyone seen maggiedemi? I'm very concerned about her.*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, I disappear for a week, and this thread goes NUTS! But I think I'm all caught up now. LOL, and no one noticed I was gone! I'm sneaky like that!

BTW...I really, REALLY like the floor in the cat room!
Hope all's well with you and yours, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 . Yeah, lots of stuff going on.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very well, indeed. I was running amok, doing all of the 1001 chores associated with taking my maiden name back...15 years after the divorce...I procrastinate, just a little.
Oh, gosh, that's a lot of work! I took, and still have, the ex's, because it is too much work to switch everything. Plus, I like the puzzlement on the faces of a lot of people when they try to do the math (my ex and I have different backgrounds).

Status
Not open for further replies.