My 3 Strays Won't Eat

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, and no. Marking, especially in unneutered males cats, is usually the term referring to spraying. At least that is what I automatically think of. But, no she is marking the cat perch by rubbing it too. You're good!! Sorry I took it the wrong way!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Now both are begging for food every 5 minutes. Are they really that hungry? I see them eat well when they do eat. Or are they just begging to be begging?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
He's still there. His daughter cuts our grass so she told me he feeds the cats the other day.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Shadow already staying with the vet-neighbor? What's going on with the traps for Shaman and Treasure?
Shadow runs and won't go anywhere near a trap. And she moves fast. Not doubting my neighbor but she obviously had experience with a trap before (reading on the subject on here) so she may have just had an off day? I'm doing what I can to get the other 2 used to the traps but they seem afraid as well. But I'm following the guidelines of my local TNR of feeding closer and closer to but they won't go near the trap at all even if food is not anywhere near. The fact that it's cold and continuous t storms here all last week and next week isn't helping the situation as they most likely took cover somewhere.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
It does takes time, just keep at it.
Well the funniest thing ever. First Shaman likes the music from the Echo Dot but seems that Treasure finds it annoying. And I"m sure that she was just trying to investigate the Dot but it got turned off. Then she happily ate. Next step, headphones for cats. lol Just kidding.

Yea, It's a long one for me and the weather doesn't help, At least they can eat without getting soaked in the rain.