Music - What Are You Listening To?

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Earthquake by Em Rossi (it will probably be part of my karaoke's list if they have it in the system).
Fever sang by Elvis Presley (already un my list).
Stand by me by Ben E. King (this will surely be in my karaoke's list once I learn it by heart).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Winchester Winchester I found this video- Adam Levine who is lead singer for Maroon 5 did a cover of Purple Rain...thought you would like it. He really sounds like Prince=did a great job on the guitar!

This put shivers down my arms-hope you enjoy it! The bass is really strong on this copy so if you have adjustments-you will need to turn it down a hair-the copy on youtube doesn't sound as good as this one.

I am listening to Maroon 5 other songs-another favorite. Really like that music too.

Last edited:

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some quiet piano thing - great nap time music for the kids but it makes me sleepy too!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat that was excellent. Thank you. (I am such a Prince fan and still listen to him every morning when I'm on the treadmill.) As for the bass, I like bass, so didn't have to adjust anything. My car really thumps when I'm listening to music.

Right now, on my way to work in Clarence, I am listening to Big Ones by Aerosmith.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester - I like bass too-but these speakers at work make everything vibrate when I was playing it 1/3 turned up- LOL. When the weekends come I play it as loud as I can stand it-you can hear the bass outside on the other side of the wall by the smoke shack area or used to be smoke shack. So far no one complains about my loud music-so I have to wait for the weekend to blast it.. these altec lansing speakers are the bomb. I need new speakers in the truck-sometimes the bass works most of the time it doesn't but I listen to talk radio in the morning or that talk show from nyc with the Phone jam-something to make me laugh on my half hour commute=which I love..just long enough to listen to good music or talk show.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Funnily enough in 2017 I've been listening to more and more Queen and also, Abba. I still like Imagine Dragons though.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched an old PBS concert, last night. Now, I have the BeeGees songs running in my mind.

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I listened to BTS preforming a cover of Perfect Man(originally SHINHWA).

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Aerosmith again this morning. Clarence only takes CDs; I can't use my iPod when I drive him.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sick of the radio. I really should go through some of my Cd's.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't blame you. They play Adele and Usher and other stuff over and over. one easy favorites 95.7 still plays the same stuff they did in the 1990s! I like kiss 108 but it doesn't come in good where I am. 107.1 has a funny talk show in the morning but don't care for hip hop rappy stuff they play. I only like dance techno music.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sick of the radio. I really should go through some of my Cd's.
I haven't listened to radio in years. When I had Sirius (right after we bought the Tucson), I listened to a few channels, but that was it. And when the trial period ended, I didn't sign up for it. Honestly, I'm pretty happy with CDs when I'm driving the Cruiser and my iPod when I'm driving the Tucson. I don't miss the radio at all. Way too many commercials for me. Way too much talking. Rick's favorite radio station has Bob and Tom....I think that's what it's called....in the morning. They're ridiculous. Canned laughter on the radio? No, thanks.

loveandwhiskers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Winchester Winchester I found this video- Adam Levine who is lead singer for Maroon 5 did a cover of Purple Rain...thought you would like it. He really sounds like Prince=did a great job on the guitar!

This put shivers down my arms-hope you enjoy it! The bass is really strong on this copy so if you have adjustments-you will need to turn it down a hair-the copy on youtube doesn't sound as good as this one.

I am listening to Maroon 5 other songs-another favorite. Really like that music too.
That is one of my favourite covers ever!

loveandwhiskers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love pop punk and hard rock, but I recently discovered Barns Courtney and can't stop listening to him! He is incredible. His album Attractions of Youth was released last month and I would 100% recommend it!