Monday's Question Of The Day - October 8, 2018

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This roast beef from the deli.
I don't even bother putting it on a sandwich, I just eat it plain out of the tub. I've gotten caught sneaking a few pieces between the hours of 2:00 and 5:00AM. If the thought of food within a dream waking you up doesn't mean "obsession" I don't know what does.
I don't even LIKE lunch meat usually because most if it has a weird texture I don't like, but this tastes like real,, flavored roast beef cut off the bone and it's not "jelly" textured.
It's not cheap, so it's probably why I have slap marks on my hands. :flail:

Another food I'm going nuts over is raw cheese and yogurt. I love cheese, yogurt is OK but the yogurt we make is just so damn good.

I won't even mention bacon.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had Brussels sprouts for dinner a couple of minutes ago! I roast mine: put them in a baking dish; drizzle with lots of olive oil and some coarse/sea salt. Roast at 350F for about 45-60 minutes. You want a few brownish ones in the batch. A local restaurant adds thick-cut baked bacon slices in the mix. My dinner tonight was a bit of those leftovers from Saturday night, and ones I roasted last night, mixed with leftover mashed potatoes and butter and some more sea salt. Yummm...
I'm not a Brussels sprouts fan at all but I might have to try these

I've been eating a lot of sandwiches lately so I guess that would be it.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
. If drinks count, it's chai tea with almond milk :drool:
~ Ah ... Sounds nice ! I will try it myself.
I recently have been enjoying Dreyers' butter pecan ice cream.
Ingredients -
skim milk, cream, sugar, roasted pecans (pecans, coconut oil, butter [cream, salt], salt), whey, tapioca starch, pectin, molasses, guar gum, salt, natural flavors. contains: milk and pecan ingredients.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a Brussels sprouts fan at all but I might have to try these

I've been eating a lot of sandwiches lately so I guess that would be it.
My mouth isn't watering, I just got a big drink and can't swallow.
That looks stupendous! Thanks for the share!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kaki! The ones in the US just aren't as good :/.

I really like coconut popsicles (Mexican brand) right now. It's getting to be the wrong time of year but they taste soooo good. So even if I'm freezing I'll have a popsicle, lol.
A coconut popsicle sounds REALLY good! We almost always have ice pops in the freezer here. Sometimes I just get really hot and they are the best way to cool off.