Missy NEEDS your Prayers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally, I'd switch vets!

He is the best we have here! What I NEED to do is to try to get money and get her to Davis.

She NOW has a room to herself. I put up (or wedged) a screen door and it is open only enough for her tiny self to get in and out of the rooml I put her food in there with her litterbox and water and she sleeps next to a radiator space heater on a pillow but can sleep anywhere else in the house if she wants.

Today I saw her eat a few morsels of EVO but not much.

Thanks for the Prayers I just hope I can talk to the Vet on mOnday!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. Prayers that Missy can recover quickly. Is she on any medication after the vet visit?!?

You are such a caring person, and I know how deeply you love your kitties. I'm sure this has been a horrible week for you and Missy.
to you as you help your girl recover!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy FINALLY saw the vet and he did not do bloodwork as she had it done 5 months ago and all was fine.

He did do a urine culture so I have to wait on it.

He did an xray and there is a shadow on it that has been there for 6 months - he does not think it is a tumor but - since she has a rib that sticks OUT and a hernia and METAL sutures from her spay (before I got her) that perhaps she has internal problems - old injuries that make her not feel well from time to time and not want to eat.

He is having the Radiologist look at the xrays and see what he thinks.

So I still am a bit worried but not as much.

Thanks so much for the prayers and vibes for her - Missy IS a special little silver-white kitty girl!

http://tinyurl.com/kc2rd Missy on the butcher block table looking at me.