Missing Mickey July 4 2001- July 8 2014

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
@Di and Bob Thank You so much for your kind words. You show so much compassion for others. I read your posts to others on this site and you always state such kind thoughtful words of wisdom. You are truly a sweet and compassionate person.
Yes those "special" dates keep coming up , bringing the pain of losing our precious babies all over again. The pain of losing them can be unbearable at times.
My heart also goes out to you! I remember reading your posts when you talk about your Chrissy. You know in your heart that you never would intentionally have hurt her. She loved you and so she followed you. There was no way you could have predicted that. You loved her and would never cause her any harm. She knows that and has forgiven you. You need to forgive yourself. Be gentle on your heart. It is what your Chrissy would want.
Do you have any cats or other animals now? I thought you said that you did.
I have adopted two kitties since my Mickey's passing. I was so lonely without him. My two new babies will never replace my Mickey, as he was too special. I do love them both though and I feel they love me in return.
Take Care!
Thanks again for your kind words!

@Dalimili18 Thanks so much for your response. You are so kind!
Yes the pain of losing our kitty babies can be unbearable. I am so sorry for your loss as well. It is still so new for you. It will take quite awhile for your heart to even feel a little better.
It is nine months now for my Mickey and I still miss him so much. I find myself missing him more and more.
As I stated above to Di and Bob, I have adopted two new babies since Mickey's passing. I was too lonely without him.
Yes it does help the pain to help other kitties that need someone. It is so great that you helped that poor kitty . He or she needed someone and you were there. Maybe you will decide to keep this new kitty. Believe me, a new kitty can help us just as much as we help them.
I pray your heart starts to heal soon.I wish I had some magic words to say that would make you feel better, but I don't.Just know that I am here to listen whenever you need to "talk". We are all here for you!
Please Take Care!!

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
@Di and Bob and @Dalimili18
Thought you would like to see pictures of my two new babies.

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise