Members' Titles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi LTS3, I don't understand your reply. What I mean is how many posts to each title. For instance your title is "Top Cat" right? How many posts had you sent to obtain your "Top Cat" title?

Sorry about this misunderstanding.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi golondrina golondrina , once you hit 1200 posts and being a member for the next 120 days, you become a Top Cat. Just wait 24 hours for the site to activate your status.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tabbytom, that is what I read sometime ago but I have seen some members who have hit well over 1200 posts and are still shown as "super cat", such as 1catovertheline with 1837 posts, abyeb, etc. I thought that perhaps with the recent site changes that had also changed?

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you tabbytom, that is what I read sometime ago but I have seen some members who have hit well over 1200 posts and are still shown as "super cat", such as 1catovertheline with 1837 posts, abyeb, etc. I thought that perhaps with the recent site changes that had also changed?
Hmmmmmm............:think:...........then I have no idea about that if changes was made :dunno:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The rules haven't changed (as far as I know, anyway ;) ), but I know there were problems with user titles after the switch to this platform. I think the admin team are still working to iron out all these little issues.

Remember, this site has a huge number of members, so these kinds of issues will take time to fix - especially with all the other things that are still being tweaked and adjusted :wink:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Colombine. Isn't there a graph indicating this information? I seem to remember having seen one sometime ago with the equivalents entre the number of posts and the corresponding titles. Fortunately it is not a very important issue though.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
If you click on the link that LTS3 LTS3 mentioned above, you'll see the chart for membership status. You're right, some members do have over 1200 posts but they're just shy of 120 days membership. Super Cat status is for over 1200 posts and 120 days of membership.

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 10.27.18 AM.png