Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

jinxywinx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Lazlo feels your strength and love, Laurie, and he is feeding off of that too. He is in the best possible hands with two people who love him dearly. And a BUNCH of peeps here on TCS love him dearly right along with you !!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely!!
I know I am new, but I can tell just based on your advice to me and others that Lazlo is getting the best possible care and love.
I'm glad to hear the good news!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad his numbers came back so nice, Laurie. Here's hoping he puts those wee little ounces right back on, and praying hard that next week's ultrasound is a GOOD one.

AC

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad his numbers came back good
I hope Lazlo gains some weight

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Laurie am so glad that Lazlo is generally moving in the right direction.
Kudos to you and Gary for keeping so positive. so that his cancer is brushed away.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear Lazlo's been doing well still and the tests were better!

Sending more Sunny SoCal be well vibes for Lazlo, Gary, and you...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, in keeping with our Tuesday schedule, we have to drop Lazlo off on Tuesday at 8:30 in the morning for his ultrasound. They'll call when we can pick him up, but no later than 3:00pm.

We HATE leaving him for so long, but as we live 35-45 minutes away, we'll just have to sit and bite our nails.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Join the nail-biting club
. I have no nails left
!! Am really feeling that the ultrasound will show a shrinkage in that tumor
! I know that will be a huge day for you and Gary
. A few more days to go and you will know... hang in there! Tuesday will be here before we know it. I think Lazlo will be alright being left there for part of that day. I think it might be a bit harder on you two than Lazlo,
and he is already used to going there and he is such a little champ with all of these treatments!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Obviously they'll give us some feedback on the ultrasound right then and there, but we were really hoping it'd be later in the week. Our follow-up appt with the oncologist is (of course) the following Tuesday (after Labor Day). Anything later in the week would mean less waiting before we discuss with the oncologist about whether or not we proceed.

I haven't been a nail biter for a long time... but I do expect I'll be joining the club!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Obviously they'll give us some feedback on the ultrasound right then and there, but we were really hoping it'd be later in the week. Our follow-up appt with the oncologist is (of course) the following Tuesday (after Labor Day). Anything later in the week would mean less waiting before we discuss with the oncologist about whether or not we proceed.

I haven't been a nail biter for a long time... but I do expect I'll be joining the club!
Well, don't worry, you have a hurricane to take your mind off all of it first! LOL

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though I'm not here that much nowadays I am keeping tabs on Lazlo and I really hope all is well.xx

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's the night before the ultrasound.

I'm not exactly biting my nails... but I've got a few bloody cuticles happening.

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm not exactly biting my nails... but I've got a few bloody cuticles happening.
for Lazlo and you and Gary
Wishing you get all good news tomorrow. We are all rooting for Lazlo

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Oh God, the cuticles, OUCH!!! Been there sweetie
.. In fact, I am biting nails in anticipation for ALL of you tomorrow..... BEST BEST wishes for that tumor to be much smaller, it just has to be
. All night prayers coming your way. Lazlo has such a huge fan club and we are all rooting for him to pull through this
. I know this is very, very hard for you and Gary. You are NOT alone, I really, really care about you both and pray that tomorrow will be the news we are all hoping for.
Will be waiting to hear (biting nails and cuticles
) :vi bes::vibes :

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie, Gary and Lazlo
, just sending massive, gigantic vibes right now knowing what you are all going through today. Waiting, patiently
to hear some hopefully fantastic news
:vi bes:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NO NEWS YET.

I understand the ultrasound provider is 3rd party mobile for the high resolution stuff. But seriously - they can't schedule AM or PM? I love our vet there, but I am NOT in love with this part of the practice.

We dropped off Laz at 8:30. He's there, alone, scared, and hungry. The more time goes by, the more upset we get.

They said they'd call us when it was done. We've only been going there since Nov, so don't know everyone on the front desk (there are a lot of them) real well yet. But we chatted with the front desk staff that was there, and pointed out (YET AGAIN) that we live an hour away (we don't but...). As the ultrasound takes 15 MAYBE 20 minutes, maybe they could call us when the radiologist arrives instead of when he's done? They assured us they would. Now - maybe they will. But seriously... it's almost 1:00pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and a BIG
!! I know this is a very, very tough day for you and Gary, I think this waiting is harder on you two than it is Lazlo.... I can empathize with you that each minute you wait, feels like a day.. Soon, this day will pass and the ultrasound will be done and we will get the GREAT news
, and the wait will have been worth it (yeah, right
). I am just trying to keep you from exploding
!!! I guess I would start to feed your kitties at home and get ready to go. The 3rd party mobile HAS to be there by now, don't they close by 5 or 6? So you might as well get going.......... Please drive carefully there and back home with Lazlo. I am there in spirit with you