Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to hear that Lazlo is doing so well. Your battle for him is close to my heart because I lost my sweet Sissy kitty on July 11, 2010 due to a huge tumor in her stomach. The doctor did an ultrasound and told me there was no need to operate...it was fatal. What she had was not lymphoma - I can't remember now what the technical term for it was - maybe liposarcoma? Gosh, I don't know...but I do know that watching her lose weight and finally pass (I had to put her down at the end) was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I am so thrilled to see something so scary go the other direction for your sweet boy. I pray he continues to recover.

Rebecca

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Laurie, it's great to hear that Lazlo's moving in the right direction and there's progress.
Continued for him.
How are you and Gary doing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw thanks!
:hug:

Lazlo continues to do (knock wood) really well!
He's not eating as much wet food as he should be (but he is eating a lot of kibble). So I'm syring feeding him about 3 oz. a day (one can is 5.5 oz), which is about the short fall in what he's eating on his own in wet food. So the kibble should be all "extra" - weight ganing amounts.

He's still perky, enjoying grooming and loving brushes.
He's still tackling Ming Loy to get her out of his face or off his bag (we have 3 on the floor now, and they all want the same one LOL), and making it clear to Bill that he really doesn't want to be friends LOL. He's been enjoying watching birds/squirrels on the back of the couch when not on his bag, and still kneading up a storm!!!!!!

His coat looks better.
He still is quite boney, but he's getting to a point where I don't worry I'm hurting him by brushing his back/hips.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Aw thanks!
:hug:

Lazlo continues to do (knock wood) really well!
He's not eating as much wet food as he should be (but he is eating a lot of kibble). So I'm syring feeding him about 3 oz. a day (one can is 5.5 oz), which is about the short fall in what he's eating on his own in wet food. So the kibble should be all "extra" - weight ganing amounts.

He's still perky, enjoying grooming and loving brushes.
He's still tackling Ming Loy to get her out of his face or off his bag (we have 3 on the floor now, and they all want the same one LOL), and making it clear to Bill that he really doesn't want to be friends LOL. He's been enjoying watching birds/squirrels on the back of the couch when not on his bag, and still kneading up a storm!!!!!!

His coat looks better.
He still is quite boney, but he's getting to a point where I don't worry I'm hurting him by brushing his back/hips.

Wow...just...wow!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY for LAZLO
. He is so relieved now to be getting help for his problems. He is a very happy boy these days and must feel so relieved that you know how to help him now
You and Gary are just the best kitty P's in the world. Continuing the everyday

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww, what fabulous news Laurie
The "three bag on the floor" cracked me up as we have something similar going on at our house, instead of bags it's NB wet food boxes

I am sooooooo glad that he eats well for you and that he enjoys life and I know how incredibly happy you are to see him that way

Kisses for your eternal optimist Billy!!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, Lazlo!!! I'm glad to hear he's feeling better and sending vibes that he continues to improve!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG OMG OMG Lazlo was just playing! I heard knocking around, looked up - and he was tossing a rattle mouse, pouncing on it, flinging it, chasing it... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

OMG OMG OMG Lazlo was just playing! I heard knocking around, looked up - and he was tossing a rattle mouse, pouncing on it, flinging it, chasing it... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh such good news. I am so happy for you all and especially for LAzlo that he is enjoying life again like a cat should.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

That is so great!!!! Yay!!!

Good boy, Lazlo!!

That is such a good feeling, seeing steps like this. I'm so happy for you!