Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AGAIN to all for all you good thoughts, prayers, and vibes for Lazlo!

He and Shel had a "whapping" "fight" this morning. I heard it before I saw it - the sound of their paws hitting each other.
They were both sitting on their back legs, flailing at each other with their front paws. They stopped at the same time, and Lazlo just "sat tall" and STARED Shelly down! Shel gave.

I am having to syringe feed him at the wet meals, but only partially. He eats about half of what he should, and I feed him the rest. He still seems to enjoy it, but let's me know when he's had enough. I haven't had to force any yet.

I did order a cat bag (and it arrived today
) though don't know if I'd ever use it on him.
But I figured with our kitties becoming seniors and Chumley being FIV, at some point we might need it down the road, and better safe than sorry. But if we do ever need it for Chum, there is NO WAY he's fitting in there!
I'll have to order the extra large for our chunkey monkey.

I figure with the amount of kibble Lazlos eating - even though it's a little bit very frequently, he should be putting on weight. We'll find out Tuesday.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH How funny,
not really... for Shel. But you know what, Lazlo is feeling his oats and that is a great sign. He is turning into the spoiled child
and he deserves it. I guess you have your hands full, though, now you have to try to give everyone a little extra attention so they don't get TOO jealous

Keep up the good work, LAZLO!!! Sending you TONS of
and
and to you, your meowmy and dadowdy (???????) UM, Gary....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's funny, I don't think I do much other than TCS and cats these days. Gary's feeling a little neglected (as is my work
).

But Laz was the alpha from the day he came in the door. Tuxie took over for a while, and Shel was a pretender here and there.... but Lazlo only let Tuxie rule for so long.
I guess it does kind of shift around... but Lazlo really is King Kitty, other than this past little while when he was just feeling too poorly. But it's really nice to see him "taking back" his crown.

(And Shelly has always been the "me too" kitty. He does get jealous so easily, so he's actually been getting more attention than Lazlo.
).

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LAZLO!
. I do notice the same thing amongst my cats, especially since I have the two new boys!! I am so glad to be able to talk about them now
Pipsqueak will always be the ruler of the cats and the dogs. He is REALLY tough when he gets mad. But I do notice that the other's take turns being second in command at times
. So far there haven't been any major battles at all. Pipsqueak will actually come in out of nowhere and pounce on top of the aggressor and knock them over and then give them his
evil look.
They always back right down and walk away and then Squeak looks quite at peace blowing on his paws

I am glad to hear
Lazlo has his crown back again. You know he is feeling better then. Continued
for Lazlo

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Just sending some more good thoughts and out to you and Lazlo.

I'm so glad he's back to being king of his domain, and I have to say, reading about your experiences with an animal communicator really has me wondering what's going through my guys' heads.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot to tell you guys I talked to Doc last week and we started Lazlo on the pred on Thursday.

But all your thoughts, prayers, and vibes continue (knock wood!) to work.
Lazlo is getting lots of rest, but still has the bounce back in his step, and is eating really well.

I'm excited to see how much he weighs at his chemo treatment tomorrow.
He's not feeling as bony to me... but I don't trust my judgment. (We don't have a scale, let alone a scale that weighs ounces).

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's amazing how this thread has changed, from me almost crying to me laughing out loud
!

Anyway, for a good dr visit tomorrow.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mega for Lazlo's next treatment tomorrow and I do hope he has put on a bit more weight. How could he not with all of that syringe feeding with the extra love added!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO glad he continues to do well
. Love to you ALL
and I am there in spirit with you tomorrow at the vet.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that Lazlo is still willing to eat on his own, that's a good thing. Hope he continues to do so

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Lazlo gained a little over an ounce a day. He went from 10 pounds, 4 oz to 10 pounds 14 oz.

His hematocrit is NORMAL - 32%.
His platelets are NORMAL.

His WBC is slightly elevated, but that's normal at this stage of the process.

Thank you ALL so much for everything!!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Lazlo gained a little over an ounce a day. He went from 10 pounds, 4 oz to 10 pounds 14 oz.

His hematocrit is NORMAL - 32%.
His platelets are NORMAL.

His WBC is slightly elevated, but that's normal at this stage of the process.

Thank you ALL so much for everything!!!!!
Um...wow. That's...just FANTASTIC!!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Um...wow. That's...just FANTASTIC!!!
Originally Posted by Violet

Fantastic

Oh I'm SO happy for you!
Gosh, I can only say the same things. FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The banana's and blob's are doing the Lazlo dance again!!

Lazlo is truly a fighter and so are you. You are doing a fabulous job caring for him

LAZLO - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and KEEP FEELING BETTER!!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news
I'm so happy to read this about Lazlo