Meet Ghost - Follow along with intros to RCs

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww well we do have a lot of side grazing. They like to put the sides of their bums on us as they pass by too.

I've never had bonded cats before. I've had cats with good relationships and that were social with one another but never like how these three are with one another.
Endearing,isn't it?There's nothing better than being a part of that "family" dynamic that happens with just right mixture of personalities--- especially because it just IS

We can create a Peaceful atmosphere and do many things to achieve successful co- existence BUT when it just happens its truly WONDERFUL

God Bless your lovely family🥰

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A Alldara I got a text from Ghost, who told me to let you know Bok Choy deficiencies in cats are very bad and
I'm feeling really good lately. Everyone is really on routine. We've got Magnus's food down and he's not loosing weight AND he's eating 3tbsp of dry food per day. (We want to "cut" their wet food with dry for some various reasons.)

Ghost isn't eating everything in sight on 3 tbsp of Hill's appetite control. He's getting really comfortable asking for things though like, okay, food and attention.

There's lots of mutual grooming, wrestling and activities. Lots of adjacent sleeping though not too much actual cuddling...it usually turns in to play fighting quickly.

Ghost and Calcifer are frequently walking under eachother? And standing over each other.

They will all also play in front of one another. I also always give separate playtimes but this is a level of trust I love to work up to. It makes it easy for sitters or visitors to play with the cats.

Anyway, Ghost would like everyone to know that we've been denying him Bok Choy and it is a crime.
It sounds like harmony to me. It makes life so pleasant, and so enjoyable. :)
Also, that photo is adorable. Ghost apparently really wants to sample the Bok Choy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A Alldara I got a text from Ghost, who told me to let you know Bok Choy deficiencies in cats are very bad and

Also, that photo is adorable. Ghost apparently really wants to sample the Bok Choy!
<3
He did get some haha. He just can't have too much!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

See what yall started- now Max n Graycie want to know why they're not getting any Bok Choy and are trying to get the other 3 to protest !!!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
See what yall started- now Max n Graycie want to know why they're not getting any Bok Choy and are trying to get the other 3 to protest !!!
My cats really like certain veggies, but I don't think they have ever had bok choy!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't worry Max and Graycie! Ghostie will send you some bok choy. 🥬
It might be chewed on though.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cats really like certain veggies, but I don't think they have ever had bok choy!
Careful if you get it
He's trying to break into the fridge lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry Max and Graycie! Ghostie will send you some bok choy. 🥬
It might be chewed on though.
Funny,Bok choy is one of my favorites( that's why they are mad I don't share- lol)

I like it so much I'd probably eat what Ghosts sends over,even with his chewed parts🤣
Ghosts chewed

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Funny,Bok choy is one of my favorites( that's why they are mad I don't share- lol)

I like it so much I'd probably eat what Ghosts sends over,even with his chewed parts🤣
Ghosts chewed
It is quite delicious! I do admit that the bok choy we had prepared had been nibbled on by Ghost 😂 that's how he ended up with the piece anyway

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ghost has let me use the electric cat toothbrush today for the first time. I think it will go smoothly. He tolerated it better than the regular one actually.

On the appetite control food his fur is finally softening up! His back fur had remained coarse. It's husky-texture to begin with but now it is like a soft and well-groomes husky.

He's also sleeping on the chair by the door during the days sometimes! Huge huge progress as our neighbours children walk by.

We bought the boys indoor catnip and catgrass plants this weekend.

Ghost also met his first child in person. She's a quieter, gentle child who is good with pets. Magnus and Cal adore her (though they were concerned that she was inside as they see her outside normally). He watched her for a moment and then casually left. Very good for a first meeting.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ghost stayed upstairs for the first time when a visitor arrived yesterday. Usually he heads downstairs and has to be coaxed up. Its easy enough to coax him by getting a toy out and once he hears the bell he comes.

My MIL came last night for a short visit. He stayed in the living room (furthest same lvl room as the door) and then joined Calcifer to bug for hello treats. He let MIL give him lots of pets and a gentle massage!

Im so proud. Honestly of my MIL too; shes been trying hard to learn cat body language since i came into her life with two cats 14 years ago. She's Cal's favourite visitor. Magnus is a bit more weary even though she helped us go get him and was the first to meet him. Last night he let her pet him a long while too!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Ghost stayed upstairs for the first time when a visitor arrived yesterday. Usually he heads downstairs and has to be coaxed up. Its easy enough to coax him by getting a toy out and once he hears the bell he comes.

My MIL came last night for a short visit. He stayed in the living room (furthest same lvl room as the door) and then joined Calcifer to bug for hello treats. He let MIL give him lots of pets and a gentle massage!

Im so proud. Honestly of my MIL too; shes been trying hard to learn cat body language since i came into her life with two cats 14 years ago. She's Cal's favourite visitor. Magnus is a bit more weary even though she helped us go get him and was the first to meet him. Last night he let her pet him a long while too!
That's really great!You must be very pleased with them all- happy day!