March Picture Of The Month: Cats In The Kitchen!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This upsets me so. I've spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars teaching and training our cats to stay off of the counter tops, off of the top of fridge, off of the kitchen table, and basically out of the kitchen entirely.
As of one month ago, it appears they have FINALLY got the message. And we have not had even a single kitty step foot in the kitchen since.
And now you want me to take a picture of kitty in the kitchen?

Yes!!! :yess:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This upsets me so. I've spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars teaching and training our cats to stay off of the counter tops, off of the top of fridge, off of the kitchen table, and basically out of the kitchen entirely.
As of one month ago, it appears they have FINALLY got the message. And we have not had even a single kitty step foot in the kitchen since.

basscat basscat - Cool story bro, but I think that we all know the truth. Gibs ate the kitchen, didn't he?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

AC8ADC64-474B-413F-B0FF-F573B29CC110.gif

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry:
Skeeter loves to nap on our glass stovetop in the afternoons (has also been known to sleep in the sink)
View attachment 223033
That would scare me. I'd be afraid Skeeter would jump on the stove when it was hot. But then I am "accused" of being too apprehensive by my daughters :blush: