March Picture Of The Month: Cats In The Kitchen!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Luciano, expressing dominance over the George Foreman grill beneath his feet in the good old days, before he learned the napkins to his right shred beautifully.
View attachment 222861
ileen ileen this one is a little small. Do you have a bigger version of it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe we could do one of cats in the broom closet. Or the junk drawer. :lol:

:crackup: and the back shed... and the attic. Or 'Cats in that room that we just never get around to'.
We could have a 'cat photo comp culminating in an immaculate house' competition. :thumbsup:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe we could do one of cats in the broom closet.
Count me in!

Or the junk drawer. :lol:
Yes! Yes! Moo Shu's always in the junk drawer!

and the back shed...
Absolutely. I'm in!

and the attic.
Yes, yes, yes!

Or 'Cats in that room that we just never get around to'.
I am so in!

We could have a 'cat photo comp culminating in an immaculate house' competition. :thumbsup:
Never mind. :sniffle:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That's my late Japanese Bobtail, Noodles' ear and head shadow. He's very much missed.
*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW* I knew two Japanese bobtails several houses ago. I wanted them. I coveted them. I even sort of got heavy with their guardians. All to no avail.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, just offering my personal opinion, but after seeing Cucumella, I don't think we need go any further. :lovecat2::winkcat:
However, of course, each and every entry is wonderful, enjoyable, beauutiful, *and I love to snoop in other people's kitchens*. So let's see here:

View attachment 222900
*Angel Maryam: Water Olympics II*
Thank you Tarasgirl, you are so generus with your opinion, speciially so when your own entry with lovely Angel is so wonderful. Cucumella like Angel loved to drink from running water although the kitcen sink was supposed to be out of bounds for her as was the kitchen table but ...............she could be naughty at times.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I swear tabbytom tabbytom we buy our plates at the same Japanese store..:D I also have that one, along with the pussycat faced one behind it.
You are so right! :clap2:

January looks so surprised. Cats can be so expressive. I often try to interpret the expression in their eyes. If they coud only speak!!:purr:
He looked surprised because instead of serving him food , I took the phone and snap his picture :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Tarasgirl, you are so generus with your opinion, speciially so when your own entry with lovely Angel is so wonderful. Cucumella like Angel loved to drink from running water although the kitcen sink was supposed to be out of bounds for her as was the kitchen table but ...............she could be naughty at times.
But we could NEVER be mad at them, could we, golondrina golondrina :kitty: Maryam is an Angel because she's up there with Angel Cucumella, watching over us until we are reunited with them. There are so many angels up there watchin'! :catlove:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not an entry, I went through all my photos last night and I don't really have any kitchen photos. The cats food is technically in the nook of the kitchen, so this is the most kitchen I have. I'm going to try to get something that is a little more kitchen or I might just be sitting this one out.