Let's see your hair! :)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
View media item 403623

Im trying to decide if i like dark light or really light.. and i use WEN exclusively and i have them do an Oliplex system on my hair every color.. every 5 weeks.. Its an ombre kinda right now.. top pic.. Summer i get really light.. im hanging in there with the coloring.. it was a mess from over blonding.. i have dark brown naturally.. 
I like the first and last colors.. or are they the same and it is just the lighting? I have them use Oliplex, also...it really helps.. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I found this on Youtube.  A dialect coach goes through the different regions and gives an example of the different accents.  A lot of people in the U.S. think that the Cockney accent or what I have heard called the BBC US accent is the only one.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of people in the U.S. think that the Cockney accent or what I have heard called the BBC US accent is the only one.
"BBC English" isn't Cockney, is it? I think it's Received Pronunciation.

Anyway, on the original topic, I now have "boy-short" hair. Not sure how to get a pic of that without my face :lol3:. It used to be very long, down to my waist. It's thick and wavy and that was a real pain. I cut it up to my shoulders at first, just to ease into it, but gave up on that and now just get it cut short. It's so much easier, and I never cared about fussing with my hair. My hair is nearly black but in the light you can see reddish-brown. I have a few "sparkles" but not many. My grandma is 96 and still doesn't have fully silver hair, and my mom is 61 and has maybe 25% silver, so i don't expect to get more silver any time soon.

I don't wear makeup at all. I have sensory issues, or something, idk, but when I try to wear makeup I CAN FEEL EVERY MOLECULE TOUCHING ME. Ugh.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't wear makeup at all. I have sensory issues, or something, idk, but when I try to wear makeup I CAN FEEL EVERY MOLECULE TOUCHING ME. Ugh.
I think I know what you mean to some extent.  I tried several brands of makeup for foundations and concealers but I never liked the feel of my skin with them on.  Like when you move your face you can feel its there.  One brand was on the expensive side too.  Having dealt with acne from about age 10 through adulthood; I just don't benefit from covering my skin in products.  I used to be able to every now and then; or for pictures it was nice.  But now it's not worth it and I don't miss it.  I'm more comfortable without it.