Let’s Catch UP

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since the weather has been decent, I managed to dig up the area for the expanded planting bed and got all 16 of the new plants in the ground. I had to work fast to keep them from dying, as with the temps being what they have been, there was a very narrow window to work with. And no, they wouldn't fit in the refrigerator. Oh yes; I also checked on the status of this site about a dozen times a day.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I did go to the FB page and only saw one member who voluntarily posted her name. During the downtime I started to clean the garage and throw out, or begin to throw out, what we don't use anymore. Unfortunately, I found a dead possum who must have looked for shelter and expired in there a few days ago. Evidently I need to get off TCS and check things around here a little more often! I missed people I "know" though.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked here a few times a day. I missed everyone!

I helped my husband assemble and paint Warhammer game models. He and our honorary son (my son's best friend since 1st grade) are going to play at a game shop in a nearby city, so we ha to get his guys ready. (It is 40 minutes away, but since the nearest "city" is 20 minutes away, it seems closer.) I do not mind the painting, but I really hated the assembly part. I am also working on a 4'x 4' painting. It is missing "something." When I figure out what that is, I will finish a post a picture.

Oh! And my sister-in-law moved back to Ohio from Illinois! I cannot wait to see her! (We are getting our vaccines soon! She has her.) She is currently after my mother-in-law's house, and it is the first time my MIL has had a cat since my SIL brought hers. Thankfully, my MIL likes our cats enough that she was okay with her bringing hers.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:oh yeah we had a small earth quake to i guess4.0 or so in central los angeles i think it was o
Missed everyone! I agree, I didn’t realize how much I come on TCS until I couldn’t! :lol: Not much is new, hope everyone is well.
did you feel the quake we had ealier on in the week?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked here a few times a day. I missed everyone!

I helped my husband assemble and paint Warhammer game models. He and our honorary son (my son's best friend since 1st grade) are going to play at a game shop in a nearby city, so we ha to get his guys ready. (It is 40 minutes away, but since the nearest "city" is 20 minutes away, it seems closer.) I do not mind the painting, but I really hated the assembly part. I am also working on a 4'x 4' painting. It is missing "something." When I figure out what that is, I will finish a post a picture.

Oh! And my sister-in-law moved back to Ohio from Illinois! I cannot wait to see her! (We are getting our vaccines soon! She has her.) She is currently after my mother-in-law's house, and it is the first time my MIL has had a cat since my SIL brought hers. Thankfully, my MIL likes our cats enough that she was okay with her bringing hers.
Had to look them up to see what they were. I would be the opposite of you, wouldn’t mind assembly but painting those tiny figures, no. But unlike you I am zero percent artist.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, I found a dead possum who must have looked for shelter and expired in there a few days ago.
Poor little guy....and poor you...yuk.
We actually had a couple instances of expired animals around here too. Yesterday, Chester caught a vole that snuck into the house and this morning we saw a pile of feathers and one leg in the back yard. (Not from our cats...they are all indoors)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed everybody soooo much! I lurked on the Facebook page (I could only figure out a couple of you), Lelia had a birthday, which I'll have to post about in the birthday thread, and my daughter's fashion has been on point this week.
0406211448b~2.jpg
0407211827.jpg
0408211041~2.jpg

So glad to be back!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I was going through some withdrawal symptoms being off the site. Never realized how attached I am to TSC. To keep my sanity, I just kept busy with cleaning and getting my exercise regiment up to speed.:lol: Well that's a step in the right direction anyway.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Man did I miss you guys 💕
Old phone crapped out on me, so if TCS being down wasn't enough, then the rest of my communications decided to go out as well. Went from a Google Pixel 2 to a Google Pixel 5.
Outside of cementing the posts into the ground for the raised garden, it's been work work work.
I hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy, including your family and kitties!