Let’s Catch UP

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed you all! What’s happened in your life since TSC has been down? I mean other than checking 1000 times to see if it’s up.

As for me, I learned that YouTube lied when it showed how easy it was to change lawnmower tires. It’s not and very messy, but cheaper than I thought to have someone else do it 😃. And my duck pair returned so it is really spring!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:lol:i though our site got owned by hackers then after trying to log in i dont know how many times i realized hey i miss being on here talking about cats etc:lol:
Anne was posting updates on the Facebook page. There was a fire in the building where our server was. The site is currently on a different server and was restored from backup. It looks like we lost around a day’s worth of data.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:lol:well we had plumbing issues in our bathroom during this down time here has to scoop graycie up and carry/hold her like a football to get her out of the maintenace guys way also i am getting a server error trying to post pic of me carrying graycie
yep, I tried and it failed too.... the picture, not picking up graycie. :wink: I’ve reported it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
the facebook group/site isnt linked up with this one? i looked on it and i didnt see nobody i knew
I saw one familiar name but only because they posted what their TCS user name was next to their Facebook name. So Graycie likes repair people? Or she just finds plumbing interesting?